NetJets Aircraft Sun Shades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OUPilot

My comp has a few BeechJets and I was just curious where NetJets gets their Sun Shades for their a/c. They looked like they were thin and seemed to work well. Any info would be appreciated. The only ones I have found are thick and would have to be stored in the aft baggage.

Don't know about the shades in the 400, but the ones in the Ultra had to be ordered by some desk jockey in CMH with no line flying exprience. They suck!

Those are low altitude charts.:erm:

Those are low altitude charts.:erm:

Those charts saved my life in the old 2's. It was a damn sauna at cruise in those things.

In the excel, we bought a couple of shades you use for your car. couple of bucks a piece, one for each side. Ones we bought had little suctions cups so they would stay in place nicely too.

Not sure about the other fleets, but the X (and the Bravo i flew for my previous company) both had the Rosen sunvisors. http://www.rosenvisor.com/aviation/index.asp

I personally hate them because they are transparent. I think the idea was to block the glare but allow some visibility to see traffic. Tell that to someone flying West on a 5 hour leg in the X chasing the sun at sunset. BRUTAL.

In the excel, we bought a couple of shades you use for your car. couple of bucks a piece, one for each side. Ones we bought had little suctions cups so they would stay in place nicely too.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner folks. Go to AutoZone and get the $5 special. Work great and last a long time.

Latest resources

Back