NetJets Aircraft Sun Shades

OUPilot

Total Time
5.0k +
My comp has a few BeechJets and I was just curious where NetJets gets their Sun Shades for their a/c. They looked like they were thin and seemed to work well. Any info would be appreciated. The only ones I have found are thick and would have to be stored in the aft baggage.

fly26

Total Time
Don't know about the shades in the 400, but the ones in the Ultra had to be ordered by some desk jockey in CMH with no line flying exprience. They suck!

fischman

Total Time
Those are low altitude charts.:erm:

Geronimo4497

Total Time
We use Bruce's cover in the Piaggio fleet. It looks like they have them for the Beechjet, also.

o2bflyn

Total Time
>40
Those are low altitude charts.:erm:
Those charts saved my life in the old 2's. It was a damn sauna at cruise in those things.

In the excel, we bought a couple of shades you use for your car. couple of bucks a piece, one for each side. Ones we bought had little suctions cups so they would stay in place nicely too.

-FlyAuburn-

Total Time
Not sure about the other fleets, but the X (and the Bravo i flew for my previous company) both had the Rosen sunvisors. http://www.rosenvisor.com/aviation/index.asp

I personally hate them because they are transparent. I think the idea was to block the glare but allow some visibility to see traffic. Tell that to someone flying West on a 5 hour leg in the X chasing the sun at sunset. BRUTAL.

172driver

Total Time
The sunshades in the 400 at NJA are ridiculous. You don't want em.

Fozzy

Total Time
In the excel, we bought a couple of shades you use for your car. couple of bucks a piece, one for each side. Ones we bought had little suctions cups so they would stay in place nicely too.
Ding ding ding. We have a winner folks. Go to AutoZone and get the $5 special. Work great and last a long time.