Netjets Ain Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h2,

We are just spitting back the company's own words from their own website and sales brochures. Then asking them to reconcile this against what they want to pay.

What are they going to respond?

Change the Sales brochure from

"Best pilots in the sky" ... to ... "Least Expensive Pilots in the Sky? or "Lowest paid Pilots in the Sky"?

So what I think you and the Caat perceive as arrogance from ASAP is not so... its just making a point .

Last edited:
What you are conveniently overlooking is the fact that the union seems willing to screw over / insult just about anyone in their efforts to get what they want. If they would just stick to the fact that you guys are WAY underpaid for what you do you'd probably come out just as well while garnering a little respect in the industry... B.S. is B.S. no matter who's shoveling it...

The SCAB listing threats, single carrier lawsuits, claiming everyone else is "less safe" - "less productive", etc...

I support ANYONE trying to get a better paycheck. BELIEVE ME, you're not going to find a more dedicated capitalist than me. It just seems to me that you're using different groups as pawns in your efforts.

El Chupacabra said:
h2,

We are just spitting back the company's own words from their own website and sales brochures. Then asking them to reconcile this against what they want to pay.

What are they going to respond?

Change the Sales brochure from

"Best pilots in the sky" ... to ... "Least Expensive Pilots in the Sky? or "Lowest paid Pilots in the Sky"?

So what I think you and the Caat perceive as arrogance from ASAP is not so... its just making a point .

I think it's clear that there's no "perception of arrogance" involved....it's just us laughing at utter B.S. of ASAP's statement about other pilots being "less safe" and "less trained". Those are ASAP's words, not from your company's brochure....that part about you being the "best pilots". I mean, that's funny too, but like H25b noted, you guys get more creative every day.

It's a good thing you never have to actually prove your tag-on B.S. lines. Then you'd look foolish to everyone, not merely the rest of us pilots.

What the hell are you guys doing on the fractional site anyway? Isn't their a corportate pilot site you guys can hang out in. Maybe you should tell us who you work for then maybe we can have NetJets talk your boss into closing your flight dept. and flying with us. You might really belong here then. Oh yeah ASAP also tells everyone we have big dicks too! Then again you guys with pencil dicks wouldn't belong here anyway.

Some Dude said:
What the hell are you guys doing on the fractional site anyway? Isn't their a corportate pilot site you guys can hang out in. Maybe you should tell us who you work for then maybe we can have NetJets talk your boss into closing your flight dept. and flying with us. You might really belong here then. Oh yeah ASAP also tells everyone we have big dicks too! Then again you guys with pencil dicks wouldn't belong here anyway.

Oh, here we go again with the "we'll shut down your flight department" chest-puffery....and once again I'm laughing my a$$ off at your pathetic threat. Sorry, but my bosses aren't looking for the lowest-wage pilots, and they don't rent, they buy. And your union..any union... is illegal here so you're pretty much screwed on that front. Basically, you have nothing to offer, including aircraft large enough, or tailored enough. They just keep a couple teeny-weeny Falcons around for trips into places the heavies can't manage.

You're about the 4th or 5th person to come up with that "we'll close you down" thing. Never heard anything like that in all my years in this business before you guys came along, and then only from your group. You seem to attract that type of chickensh!t personality. But be glad you don't shut all the corporate ops down. If you did, where would ASAP come up with those higher NBAA numbers they keep yapping about and comparing themselves to? You should thank those of us who didn't go to work for your wages and gave you your salary goals.

But why am I here? Well, it's just come to my attention that I'm "less trained" and "less safe" according to a new group of self-appointed business aviation expert pilots...some of which have at least 2 or even 3 years of experience in the field!... so I was hoping I can improve myself and learn something from you Skygods before I.....you know....crash or something.

Last edited:
Catyaak is clear that anyone who has over 700 post on the site really doesn't have a job. Maybe you think flying Microsoft flight sim all day is a job.

I'll never for the life of me understand why pilots seperate QOL and pay!! Any other field I know pay is part of the quality of life equation. Perhaps it's just justification for low wages!! Either way, STFD!

Some Dude said:
Catyaak is clear that anyone who has over 700 post on the site really doesn't have a job. Maybe you think flying Microsoft flight sim all day is a job.

Really...???... Some people probably think that someone with only 10 posts probably doesn't know what they're talking about.

Most decent flying jobs will allow enough time off to have that many posts, but you probably wouldn't know that either... :D

Latest resources

Back