Netjets Ain Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I AM going to be a SCAB...

I just realized that I will be a scab when NJA walks. A couple of the owner's offspring are NJA customers. We will surely be hauling them around when their rides don't show up.

We are already hauling one of them when the hours run out.

I only ask two things: Please spell my name right when you put it on the list and, please make sure ALPA gets the list with my name on it. It'll be kind of nice to give a little back after 15 years of a$$ f***ings from "my union". :rolleyes:

So, I guess those of us who you are going to call scabs do have a dog in this fight. You guys aren't just crapping in your own bed, you are crapping all over the community.TC

Some Dude said:
Maybe you think flying Microsoft flight sim all day is a job.

Your feeble attempt at an insult would be disappointing, except that would presume having a higher level of expectation than I can manage given your predictablility for the unoriginal and sophmoric.

So if you don't succeed in shutting down everyone's flight department and this flying thing doesn't work out for you, maybe you could get a job writing union propoganda and press releases...it would be a good fit with your skill-set.

But what are you doing here posting? Shouldn't you be somewhere doing something to maintain that "more-trained' and "more-safe" status that only "the best pilots" such as yourself enjoy?

Some Dude said:
Catyak or whatever your title is. What part of NJA ads do you not understand? ASAP is only repeating what the ads state. It is the belief of NJA that we are the best. Of course their are corporate pilots that are great. ASAP is only using the companies own statements to better our position.

But if NJ Really believed their own info, the pilots would be rewarded. What they really think is that the pilots are disposable.

400A said:
But if NJ Really believed their own info, the pilots would be rewarded. What they really think is that the pilots are disposable.

Are pilots NOT disposable? I mean....think about it...they have NO self respect...look at the wages they work for!

Dont ever think you are not replaceable. You are, in a matter of weeks. You are not some integral, irreplaceable part of the machine. You are a driver. You went and sat through 6-10 sim sessions and started flying that Cessna. Lots of folks, practically anyone, can do that. The sad part? they will line up behind you to do it for practically any wage.

some folks are starting to sound pretty crazy around here.....NetJetwife might tell you how important you are...trust the rest of the industry - you're not.

Latest resources

Back