Netjets Ain Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
El Chupacabra said:
Sure they can. all they gotta do is type 2100+ pilots. And find 2100 willing to cross the line.

I hope you are right.

However, the same 12 at the shareholder meeting and the 4 who always post here about the big revolution seems more realistic....

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking did he fire 6 rounds or just 5. Do you feel lucky punk? well do ya?"

Probably a bad quote from Dirty Harry.

There were 90 pilots in OMA. Only 300 pilots had those days off. Of those 300 not many were on 7/7 schedule. Most are on a 17 day schedule.

the 17 day schedule will many times give 2.3. or 4 days off. So 5 on 2 off 6 on. Or 6 on 3 off 6 on.

You end your tour on BOS PBI or SEA on thursday you have a 3 to 5 hour drive home and get there 3 am Friday morning. Sleep 4 hours... drive to the airport and airline Friday and airline at your own expense on your first of 3 off to OMA. Picket Saturday. Picket Sunday morning and airline at your own expense to your gateway so you can now work 6 days straight.

6on 3off picketing and 6 on again. On the road for 15 days. The naysayers here are FOS. This was a tremendous effort by ASAP and the picketers who sacrificed their days off. Thousands of others would have been there if they could have.

We were in the past sometimes called "Satan's Air Force". Well I am told the Prince of Darkness himself left OMA early because he was embarrassed.

Our Target audience was Scrooge and Marley and their friends. They heard us, we'll see if they got the message.

Last edited:
This begs the question:

If someone walked up to you and smacked you in the face in front of your friends what would you do?

Was your intent to embarrass the leadership? Or just informational?

Slap in the face.

Hey thats exactly what happened to us last August when the POS TA was presented.

Right now while management advertises for Excel pilots for EJM 7/7 and Fly from Home.... while fighting us and saying we can't have it.

While US profits offset significant losses in Europe... PIC's there start 50 to 60 K more than US PICs near as I can figure Euro's to $$$. And fly from home... while restricted to fewer duty hours.

Last edited:
Hey thats exactly what happened to us last August when the POS TA was presented.

This was a TA that was made up with your union reps - its not totally the companies fault if any.

For the rest of your post I have no comment. It just seems that the main complaint on this board is pay. It should be total QOL right?

I hope you (union) and the company can find a happy medium. I have a feeling it will not be up to some pilots expectations (whatever the medium is). Because of this I see an exit of a percentage of the pilot force.

Gulfstream 200 said:
Are pilots NOT disposable? I mean....think about it...they have NO self respect...look at the wages they work for!

Dont ever think you are not replaceable. You are, in a matter of weeks. You are not some integral, irreplaceable part of the machine. You are a driver. You went and sat through 6-10 sim sessions and started flying that Cessna. Lots of folks, practically anyone, can do that. The sad part? they will line up behind you to do it for practically any wage.

some folks are starting to sound pretty crazy around here.....NetJetwife might tell you how important you are...trust the rest of the industry - you're not.

I never said they were not. I was pointing out management double talk.

Dont know why you attacked me on the end of that..

I think most of us know we are replaceable, we can also be taught to fly the BBD-700.

I-R-DXR said:
This was a TA that was made up with your union reps - its not totally the companies fault if any.

It took two parties to reach that TA. And it is worth noting that none of the MEC that negotiated that TA were re-elected after 82% of the union body voted it down. In fact, if I recall correctly, the former MEC members got more "no" votes than the TA they helped to craft.

I-R-DXR said:

For the rest of your post I have no comment. It just seems that the main complaint on this board is pay. It should be total QOL right?

I hope you (union) and the company can find a happy medium. I have a feeling it will not be up to some pilots expectations (whatever the medium is). Because of this I see an exit of a percentage of the pilot force.

It's time for all of us to STOP responding to this company hack. We have no idea who he is or where he works inside Bridgeway. His questions are inflammatory and leading. Let's stop playing his game.

x402 said:
It's time for all of us to STOP responding to this company hack. We have no idea who he is or where he works inside Bridgeway. His questions are inflammatory and leading. Let's stop playing his game.

Ive already posted why I'm at this board. Take the time to read my past first before you come to those conclusions. Its safe to say I'm an average Joe who works at BWY. As to my questions are inflammatory? They are questions on every ones mind that are now involved because of the looming strike.

Seems as though if one has his/her own opinion they are labeled a mole/scab/troll/company man. Label me what you will - I know why I'm here.

Last edited:
400A said:
I never said they were not. I was pointing out management double talk.

Dont know why you attacked me on the end of that..

I think most of us know we are replaceable, we can also be taught to fly the BBD-700.

sorry, I was refering to the post above you. NOT YOU.

PS- and, no, I do hear Beechjet pilots have trouble flying real aiplanes.....

:rolleyes: .;) .

Latest resources

Back