Netjets Ain Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I-R-DXR said:
Ive already posted why I'm at this board. Take the time to read my past first before you come to those conclusions. Its safe to say I'm an average Joe who works at BWY. As to my questions are inflammatory? They are questions on every ones mind that are now involved because of the looming strike.

Seems as though if one has his/her own opinion they are labeled a mole/scab/troll/company man. Label me what you will - I know why I'm here.

I've read all your posts, and I find them mostly flame bait. Your questions strike me as Company questions meant to aide the Company position. We are sorry the collective bargining process has troubled you, however, answering your company position questions lead me to believe you are not what you claim to be.

If you want answers please check our website for owners. Good luck with your task.

x402 said:
I've read all your posts, and I find them mostly flame bait. Your questions strike me as Company questions meant to aide the Company position. We are sorry the collective bargining process has troubled you, however, answering your company position questions lead me to believe you are not what you claim to be.

If you want answers please check our website for owners. Good luck with your task.

Ive seen the ASAP website. One could view it as propaganda. A website made by the pilots paid for by pilots is supposed to be that way. Nothing wrong with that. The company releases can also be seen as propaganda.

So what to do? How about go to a forum and ask some questions. Seems getting an answer here eludes me as well.

.​

So what to do? How about go to a forum and ask some questions. Seems getting an answer here eludes me as well.

Getting the answers you want is elusive?
You ask the same questions over and over in different forms, classic Company form. But, if you really are a disatcher, you have been posioned by the idea that your pilots have found a pair. Maybe it's time you folks upstair stop accepting the crumbs that a being tossed at you and look at what you're worth and what you're being paid.
But, I don't believe you are a dispatcher, I think you're a hack trying to find out what ever he can for his master.

You ask the same questions over and over in different forms, classic Company form.

Im asking them over and over cause they dont seem to be answered. Still most are not.

But, if you really are a disatcher, you have been posioned by the idea that your pilots have found a pair.

lol - Did you loose them?

Maybe it's time you folks upstair stop accepting the crumbs that a being tossed at you and look at what you're worth and what you're being paid.

As I have stated in my previous posts I took a job that I was happy with. No catch - no promises. Maybe Im here to make sense of those crumbs. Nice to see you helping me along.

I don't believe you are a dispatcher,
I am

I think you're a hack trying to find out what ever he can for his master.

You are 100% correct on the master bit. Ive been married to her for over 10 years now :)

Dispatcher, I truly am a wife of a NJ pilot so I will attempt to help you along. The problem is that you are asking questions of a sensitive nature that the pilots would be foolish to discuss on this board. Surely you can understand that? If the positions were reversed, you'd be just as reticent. The future of many NJ families is at stake. Please be patient and content to watch from the sidelines.

man isn't dxr done yet? around and around we go. Enough allready.

netjetwife said:
Dispatcher, I truly am a wife of a NJ pilot so I will attempt to help you along. The problem is that you are asking questions of a sensitive nature that the pilots would be foolish to discuss on this board. Surely you can understand that? If the positions were reversed, you'd be just as reticent. The future of many NJ families is at stake. Please be patient and content to watch from the sidelines.

Im am sorry for asking "sensitive" questions. Some just need to be asked. As for being patient - Do you watch from the sidelines? Because of the possible strike even MORE NJ families are now involved.

Diesel said:
man isn't dxr done yet? around and around we go. Enough allready.

Soon Diesel :)

yeah we're the bad guys.

DXR, it was no coincidence that I spent the day at the zoo while the pilots were picketing. Yes, when I have to, I watch from the sidelines because I understand that the situation must be handled correctly in order to get the best results for ALL of us---and that does include the other employees and their families, as well.

Some questions just can't be answered, especially while the contract is under negotiation. I am content to limit my conversation to a general discussion of the issues because I care about the outcome. I respectfully suggest that you do the same. I believe the professionalism exhibited at Omaha--from planning to execution--proves that SU deserves our cooperation.

Latest resources

Back