Netjet billboard @ TEB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Billboard

Out of curiousity, what is the hoped-for result of the billboard? Do you hope the owners will pressure Santulli? I hope all this turns out ok.

I wish you guys and gals the best, but this quote from the ASAP site strikes me, especially the bold part:
We wish to end the days of NetJets and other companies expanding and succeeding at the expense of "disposable" employees.
To those people riding in the back, you're just, in essense, "the help" - another disposable employee. As long as they're able to get to Aspen on time, or to get to a meeting to close a deal that will put more money in THEIR pockets, they could not care less about your problems. I don't think a change will be made until they begin to be inconvenienced.

You need to walk ASAP. When the Oracle has to start cutting some monster checks to charter companies, and Santulli's @$$ is sore from being chewed out by pissed off owners, then you might get what you deserve.

I understand. I should have been more clear and said you should walk at the instant you are legally able to.

But then again, I also think that if you guys said screw the RLA and walked tomorrow, a new contract would be completed pretty quick. If the company isn't following the contract, why should you?

Actuallly I believe they plan to fire us all and replace us with a scab air force. Management pilots have already been canvassed to see who is willing to cross the line. Timing is everything. The time to walk would be about 7 to 10 days before Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Last edited:
I used to have a job where the owners lied to me and promised me the moon. I left and got a better job.

If you strike, and Uncle Warren isn't making money with NJA, he might very well dump the company, since the only resason to own a company is to make money. If that happens, does the new owner have to deal with the union, or can he/she start employee relations from scratch with no union? I don't know much about labor law, but this site is informing me rapidly!

Strike strike strike!!! Screw these rich guy management types! Never worked a day in their life, never flown the line. Start costing them money and things will be changed. I hope you strike like hell and get what you deserve!

Great Sign!!!!

I say go ahead and strike! What do you have to lose? A low paying job where you are disrespected and underappreciated.... Things can only get better...

G4Dude,

No, Warren won't dump Netjets because Netjets helps to fund Flight Safety.

G4dude said:
If you strike, and Uncle Warren isn't making money with NJA

Kinda hard to follow the rest of your post when it starts out so incorrectly. NetJets is a cash cow. They can pay us a living wage and still rake in obscene amounts of money.

Latest resources

Back