• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjet billboard @ TEB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hold up Sun Tzu - I agree NetJets has been pulling in some interetsing dollars, BUT you are making reference to the Marquis card. As far as I know, this is a separate entity (although speculation says that RS is going to buy the company outright). They are partnerd with Marquis, and no doubt hold some form of equity in the company. However, Marquis is pulling in a good part of the revenue as well.

I think the bigger issue is how much extra time is Marquis putting onto the NJ fleet. If I was a NJ owner and realized my residual value would fall b/c my a/c was being overused OR I was not getting a QS tail very often, I would be bull*&^!!

Marquis LEASES time from NJA Sales, on what ever a/c they want to sell cards on. They have oversold this beyond belief. We don't have the planes if you parse out the card totals, we sell off and we fly the piss out of the owners planes.
Marquis makes what Netjets lets them. Period.

Hey a$$ clown before you copy and paste why don't you get the quote right. that wasn't me who said it but you seem to like to distort the facts to fit your view.

If you don't care about financial reports on this or any company man you've really got your head in the sand. Good employees read the financial reports. It gives them an outlook on what is really happening, not in just their company but other companies around them.

Use the search button. NJ data is posted when the annual reports come out. I don't feel like looking I've already read it.

So call me a troll all you want. With your 23 posts and 99 percent of them have been stirring the pot. Take a look at my 800+ posts. Some people might not agree with me, and I've been a d!ck in some of them, I've helped in others, but i am not a troll.

Diesel

My postings were not directed toward you in any way. I simply stated a reference to your thought from a comment from DispatcherNJ. Thats all. The post was toward Some Dude - not you.

If it was toward you I would have taen the time to copy&paste your exact statement. It was not. Some Dude has directly threatend the lives of every Crew member and flight center worker.

Diesel said:
Hey a$$ clown before you copy and paste why don't you get the quote right. that wasn't me who said it but you seem to like to distort the facts to fit your view.

If you don't care about financial reports on this or any company man you've really got your head in the sand. Good employees read the financial reports. It gives them an outlook on what is really happening, not in just their company but other companies around them.

Use the search button. NJ data is posted when the annual reports come out. I don't feel like looking I've already read it.

So call me a troll all you want. With your 23 posts and 99 percent of them have been stirring the pot. Take a look at my 800+ posts. Some people might not agree with me, and I've been a d!ck in some of them, I've helped in others, but i am not a troll.

No Diesel is not a troll.

Here is what is happening though.

Union publishes 6S. Reason is to allay any concerns of other company employees.

Company Response to 6S -- reason is to turn others against us.

Somebody who says is from flight center posts criticizing the Union statement by cut and paste straght from the Companys propaganda... like we had not already seen it. Even buys the company line that we charge owners $1 for every $3 a chartered selloff costs. (How do charter companys survive overcharging their customers so much?)

Now some of our pilots lose their cool and attack other departments in the company.

You just fell right into managements trap!

Do not criticize other departments. The MEC has asked you not to do this.

Last edited:

I see how the company does in my own way. What is the company doing?​

hiring? layoffs? buying? Whats the mood of the company? Whats every ones outlook?​

.​

Hey it's aviation. If it weren't disfunctional it wouldn't be any fun.

LOL

You are right in the financials though. Maybe Ill look them up some time.

Hmmm

It has not been fun for a while....

I never thought anyone could do it... but they sure do know how to take the fun out of flying.

Latest resources

Back