• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love it two people who have nothing to do with negotiations continue to be "experts" and spew company memo's to the public.

Take the facts twist them and then blame the union.

The only ones that have control are us with the votes. We showed the last MEC we weren't satisfied with their work.

So far i'm very very satisfied with the current MEC. 1800 dollars satisfied so far. Looking forward to more.

Majik said:
I've made more this year in OT (that I wouldn't have gotten under the company proposal with no OT) and from the company violating the current contract (grievances) than I would have from the salary increase in the POSTA!

DITTO!

And I could say the same if you exclude the OT and just add the grievance pay outs! I'll take this contract over the POSTA and signing bonus any day.

Still no company spin. Nothing. Common guys are you still working out your reply? haaaaa

El Chupacabra said:
making more in grievances so far than would have with the POSTA!

That includes the former FAB 5. They did pretty good in this settlement while the current MEC/Negotiators got zip. They were just too busy doing their job to benefit the way the rest did. GO ASAP!!!

FAcFriend said:
It is now August 15th-
how long does it take to hire a reputable, national auditing firm?
10 seconds or thirty?

This MEC cant get the job done that they have promised.
That is why they are using rhetoric and well used union tactics to distract the pilots from the main mission-
They have everyone "very busy" on committees and those that express discontent are subject to public flogging.

Last spring they promised a "summer strike" now it is the winter....

Even here- I am called names-
4th grade bully tactics...or union 101.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FracScum,
Shut your stinking pie hole. You and dispatcher need to get a clue. You keep slamming the Exec board and Local for not doing their job. Well I am here to tell you they are. I am getting $3000+ for the 3.13 grievance. Hummm two extra months of pay, and you say that they are not doing their job?!? Maybe they are not doing the job YOU (and dick head BB) would like.

No, they are doing a fantastic job. Methodical. Everything by the numbers. And I can see why that frustrates this company (you) that is morally bankrupt. They are doing it right. And that is driving you management TOOLS crazy.

But that is okay. I can deal with the multi thousand dollar settlements. I can wait, and wait, and wait (and out wait BB). So go on, keep spouting that crew ops propaganda. No one is buying.

Go on, give us that "find an accountant so we can agree on the books" bull$hit. Funny thing is NOBODY cares about that. NOBODY! Even if the money is not there (which is not true, but just for arguments sake), WE DON'T CARE. Find it. Raise fee's. Because if you do not, we will take this sucker down. And that is the truth from the 5%!

.....................Now where should I spend that extra two months pay that my "failure" of a Union just got me? HUMMMMMMM where to spend those thousands of dollars????

Last edited:
Fozzy said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FracScum,
Shut your stinking pie hole. You and dispatcher need to get a clue. You keep slamming the Exec board and Local for not doing their job. Well I am here to tell you they are. I am getting $3000+ for the 3.13 grievance. Hummm two extra months of pay, and you say that they are not doing their job?!? Maybe they are not doing the job YOU (and dick head BB) would like.

No, they are doing a fantastic job. Methodical. Everything by the numbers. And I can see why that frustrates this company (you) that is morally bankrupt. They are doing it right. And that is driving you management TOOLS crazy.

But that is okay. I can deal with the multi thousand dollar settlements. I can wait, and wait, and wait (and out wait BB). So go on, keep spouting that crew ops propaganda. No one is buying.

Go on, give us that "find an accountant so we can agree on the books" bull$hit. Funny thing is NOBODY cares about that. NOBODY! Even if the money is not there (which is not true, but just for arguments sake), WE DON'T CARE. Find it. Raise fee's. Because if you do not, we will take this sucker down. And that is the truth from the 5%!

.....................Now where should I spend that extra two months pay that my "failure" of a Union just got me? HUMMMMMMM where to spend those thousands of dollars????

1st...i see we are back to 4th grade name calling tactics..or union 101..if I dont like what you say-- I will just publically flog you.

After you "take this sucker down." 2 months pay wont mean much- thats 8 weeks....you want to bank your job security on 8 weeks?

The numbers may not matter to you....but there are plenty of pilots and others who would rather not be unemployed - You know, the pilots are only PART of the net jets equation...only PART of what makes the engine run- lets see where would we be without...hmmm SALES? So take it down..and spend your 8 weeks pay on rent.

Hey Fozzy, I'm getting a nice settlement check from the company too. FAgFriend, you don't know anything but keep posting your rants are funny to read.

I would love to publicly flog you. How about on the ramp in CMH?

Name calling, well I call it like I see it. You are a company TOOL. Spouting company propaganda.

As far as 8 weeks, last time I checked unemployment lasts a lot longer than that. What most non-pilots at NJA seem to ignore is the fact these customers are not going to start flying the airlines. They will just move on. And so will the jobs. Maybe tough for a time, but I will get along just fine. But one thing that will not move along is all the NJA experience BS. No those jobs will be lost. So I am not to scared about all that. But I am sure upper managements is.

Now did I see you mentioning sales?!? Are you actually trying to blame the group with the highest customer praise with falling sales. No sir, you need to look at OS and BB's bright idea of selling the core fleet along with selling way to many Marquis cards. Sorry, go back to crewops.netjets.com and find something else to come at me with.

And when you do, I along with the other evil 5% will be here waiting.

Good night.

Last edited:
Dude,

Three thousand bucks! Ya baby, yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I bet we won't hear about that 5 million dollar loss at the next BH share holders meeting.

Latest resources

Back