• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
are you friggin kidding me. The old mec wouldn't even know what a grievance is. Much less have any balls to enforce contract violations.

I'm getting 1800. niiiice.

ha ha haaaa. CMHtroll, Facfriend, you guys really look like idiots. haaaa

ain't that the truth.

I can't wait to see how cmhtroll, bb or fucfriend decide to spin this one. I'm sure it's going to be something like we are costing the company more money by enforcing the contract. We should really be letting the company use us and say that's great!

ha haaaaa what kind of spin are you going to put on this you losers?

Are you talking about the Class Action for the company hiring test pilots to get the plane out of the short field a/p?

dsptchrNJA said:
Are you talking about the Class Action for the company hiring test pilots to get the plane out of the short field a/p?
No, that's a different company violation. We're talking about the company agreeing to pay 5.5 million dollars to the pilot group for violating the show times for the period 2/17/05-3/11/05.
My check will be for about $2,000
I've made more this year in OT (that I wouldn't have gotten under the company proposal with no OT) and from the company violating the current contract (grievances) than I would have from the salary increase in the POSTA!

Wait until the 1.4 grievance hits the payroll. I'm betting it's going to be as much as a year's paycheck to most people. Get ready to start signing some serious checks RTS.

dsptchrNJA said:

This is a grievance filed by the union because the rules changed but the contract had not. The company was following the rules and had not gotten a LOA.

In the meantime....

The MEC refuses to hire a reputable auditing firm.
So the pilots sit in abeyance-
what is the MEC excuse this week? Starting to look like Dave Letterman's TOP TEN REASONS....

I figure after they play out- we want Woodbridge and Omaha-
next someone will get the flu-

Last I heard, on July 8th, the MEC indicated they were willing to employ the auditing firm... are you saying they are stalling or now going back on their original intent?

Either way, doesn't sound like they are very representative of the pilots they are supposed to be representing does it? hmmm.....or are they? :)

This MEC is not stupid, there's a reason they have a history of not wanting to know how much the company makes, because once it is shown, doubling crew salaries would be obviously frivolous. It is better for them to capitalize on the "appearance" of wealth and the personal wealth of WB.

Last edited:
dsptchrNJA said:
Last I heard, on July 8th, the MEC indicated they were willing to employ the auditing firm... are you saying they are stalling or now going back on their original intent?

It is now August 15th-
how long does it take to hire a reputable, national auditing firm?
10 seconds or thirty?

This MEC cant get the job done that they have promised.
That is why they are using rhetoric and well used union tactics to distract the pilots from the main mission-
They have everyone "very busy" on committees and those that express discontent are subject to public flogging.

Last spring they promised a "summer strike" now it is the winter....

Even here- I am called names-
4th grade bully tactics...or union 101.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back