Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Union Troll

Fly High said:
I guess all of this discussion helps me in my decision to not put my resume in with NJ until the new contract comes out. I gotta believe that the new numbers and schedules will have to be a lot better if they want to hang onto their pilots. Just think of the investment that they have in your aircraft training already, not to mention your experience of how things work flying the line. To train new pilots to replace a bunch of pilots that leave because they have had enough of the NJ garbage would cost a huge amount of $$$$. I currently fly for a company that is not fractional and I get more $$$ than some of the NJ captains. I always thought that it would be a good thing to become a part of the NJ team and fly new equipment on a schedule. I have learned that your schedule is a whole lot worse than mine and so is the pay for at least the first 7-10 years. Why make the change? That is the question that I am asking myself now! Thanks for all of the info!

As you are an existing NetJets pilot your post is nothing more than your desire to spout your political position of the MEC. You are dismissed.

CMHTroll said:
As you are an existing NetJets pilot your post is nothing more than your desire to spout your political position of the MEC. You are dismissed.
Anyone can read his previous posts and see that you are wrong.

CMH TROLL- Who taught you how to comprehend what you read? I do not work for any Frac. If you read my prior posts you can see that I have never worked for a fractional and all of the negative posts have just made me shot down my own foolish thought of possibly flying for a frac. Read, understand THEN speak!

Tensions are running high in the labor relations office, enemies everywhere. Real and imagined. Circle the wagons.

CMH Troll

The only one about to be dismissed around here is a certain leader of Netjets who has lost a fortune since he sold the core fleet and did $20 million dollars a week in charter overage.

Fly High said:
CMH TROLL- Who taught you how to comprehend what you read? I do not work for any Frac. If you read my prior posts you can see that I have never worked for a fractional and all of the negative posts have just made me shot down my own foolish thought of possibly flying for a frac. Read, understand THEN speak!
Easy now. He is just doing what he is paid to do.

CMHTroll said:

Their MEC has to keep them "whipped up" -

The union has had excuse after excuse why they will not audit the books-
First: it was the wrong books,
then it was the non disclosure form,
then it was the wrong audit team,
now it is the wrong company leadership.

Just another political union ploy.

The MEC needs to get us the heck out of abeyance.

But the pilots are busy- busy on committees, busy making phone calls, busy planning informational picketing, the MEC has them distracted and now the pilots thinks this means they are getting more than before.

More what? More requests for money to fund union billboards? More public flogging if you dont volunteer?

Guys- tell the MEC "Get in the game and show me the money"

Last edited:
I love how all the non pilots are "experts" in what goes on everyday.

You guys are a friggin joke.

El Chupacabra said:
You mean like the $2350 I am getting on the 19th paycheck for the class action grievance

we all know what that was really about-
nothing more than the old mec would have done.

Latest resources

Back