• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets to Furlough 500...??? Right...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
where is this informal survey? Can someone PM me the address? I was hired in the second half of 08, so believe me I'd love to see what the group is planning on doing. thanks.

I'm praying for at least 20 at NJI take the early out and getting down on my knees while praying that 30 go for it and down on my knees pounding the floor begging and praying that a few names in particular take it.

And I don't pray.

Ever read "How to lie with stats". People who are going to take one of the options are more likely to post that on the scorecard. So I think it is silly to think because 7 percent show an early out that we will somehow get 250 early outs

Ever read "How to lie with stats". People who are going to take one of the options are more likely to post that on the scorecard. So I think it is silly to think because 7 percent show an early out that we will somehow get 250 early outs

come on dude. seriously?

what Grizz is saying is by taking the percentage of the 150 pilots that have taken the non-informal pole and taking the number of pilots that are taking the early out and than applying that to the total number of pilots we have overall and then take that percentage into it.

oh god, I just had a brain freeze. It is simple stats, you pole so many people and then find an average percentage overall.

come on dude. seriously?

what Grizz is saying is by taking the percentage of the 150 pilots that have taken the non-informal pole and taking the number of pilots that are taking the early out and than applying that to the total number of pilots we have overall and then take that percentage into it.

oh god, I just had a brain freeze. It is simple stats, you pole so many people and then find an average percentage overall.

Don't you dare pole me:eek:

I'll take it the other way. I have flown with several guys that are over the age of 60 (most likely to take the buyout) that have never even been on the message board. So one could argue that a larger majority of guys taking the buyout have no idea about the informal poll. FWIW.

Latest resources

Back