• Start date
  • Watchers 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1 yes vote here to strike, no Global FO bid from me, and no Phenom CPT.
So what's the story on having to mention this?

It just means I won't impede any FO from getting a raise by bidding those positions.

I see, was just curious if there was something going on. I'm sure the FOs appreciate what you are doing. Or, um, are not doing.

Fischman's backup plan

Fischman -- I see you have you have executed the sale of your backup plan. Time to buy a few jet shares??

Dreamworks Animation Acquires AwesomenessTV

Deal Could Be Worth As Much As $117 Million

One of the most successful channels to come out of YouTube's content experiment ? AwesomenessTV ? just became the first to be acquired by big media.
Dreamworks Animation SKG announced today it is purchasing AwesomnessTV for $33 million in cash and up to $117 million in other consideration if the deal turns out to be a success.

It'd be interesting to see what experiences G4 has had to make him feel the way he does and contrast that to some of the others in here. People are a result of their environment after all. I doubt G4 threatens to cross because of his genetic makeup or the way he was built. It must be someone early on in his career that planted the seed and shaped the thought process.

Like I said, interesting...

Sorry, I'll butt out now. Just making an observation.

You are right. My dad worked in operations for Delta, a wonderful non union company. He was part of the fundraising to buy Spirit of Delta, the 767 the employees bought the company. My philosophy was enhanced (made worse?) by the discovery of William F. Buckley in 1976 and Milton Friedman and Ronald Reagan in 1980. The result is someone who wants the same things y'all do, but thinks an individual relationship with one's employer is better than using an antagonistic group (union). Personally, I HATE conflict, and am a very gentle soul. I am very pleased, however, with how nice you guys have been during this current discussion. Thanks for that! An enjoyable time has been had by an old Capitalist Pig.

You are right. My dad worked in operations for Delta, a wonderful non union company. He was part of the fundraising to buy Spirit of Delta, the 767 the employees bought the company. My philosophy was enhanced (made worse?) by the discovery of William F. Buckley in 1976 and Milton Friedman and Ronald Reagan in 1980. The result is someone who wants the same things y'all do, but thinks an individual relationship with one's employer is better than using an antagonistic group (union). Personally, I HATE conflict, and am a very gentle soul. I am very pleased, however, with how nice you guys have been during this current discussion. Thanks for that! An enjoyable time has been had by an old Capitalist Pig.

I'll do all the hatin' on ya next time I see you on the ramp. Preferably the same place as last time....

:cool:

Fischman -- I see you have you have executed the sale of your backup plan. Time to buy a few jet shares??

Dreamworks Animation Acquires AwesomenessTV

Deal Could Be Worth As Much As $117 Million

One of the most successful channels to come out of YouTube's content experiment ? AwesomenessTV ? just became the first to be acquired by big media.
Dreamworks Animation SKG announced today it is purchasing AwesomnessTV for $33 million in cash and up to $117 million in other consideration if the deal turns out to be a success.

I have a patent on pure awesomeness. Legal has been notified. ;)

I know if I scabbed I would be pretty miserable at NJA. In other words, the union types who think it is all right to mistreat a scab would win.
This is why. These are the consequences of scabbing. If there were no consequences for stabbing your fellow pilots in the back, a lot more people would do it, and the whole concept of striking would be dead.

This is why. These are the consequences of scabbing. If there were no consequences for stabbing your fellow pilots in the back, a lot more people would do it, and the whole concept of striking would be dead.

...and I rest my case, ladies and gentlemen.

Latest resources

Back