Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: ScopeCMRand ASA

scopeCMRandASA said:

BTW, I forgot to answer your other question. I don't have a "profile" listed because I don't have to. In all fairness, yours isn't all that impressive to me. My signoff is all you need to know. Perhaps now, we can debate something relevant?

The screen name of "jarhead" is impressive enough for me. At least he has served his country. Regardless of the argument, closing ranks with my brother Marines.

Re: Re: Re: ScopeCMRand ASA

46Driver said:
The screen name of "jarhead" is impressive enough for me. At least he has served his country.

Maybe he was a Marine maybe he wasn't. I don't think flightinfo requires a notarized copy of a DD214 for someone to claim they served their country. The bottomline is we can all claim anything we want in our profiles. Scope has it right, debate your point of view, stick to the argument at hand and don't get all wrapped up in what someone claims he has in his profile, because it isn't relevant.

They can argue all the want. But when Scope starts insulting one Marine, then he insults us all. And I'll take jarhead at his word that he served in the Corps until he says - or somebody proves - otherwise.

bvt1151 said:
ScopeCMRandASA,

You sound like someone who wasn't around Comair for the 89 days in 2001.

You're wrong. You know what, many people out there have struck and not had a job to show for it afterwords. Somebody else always has it worse than you. I believed in what we did, I struck, it's over. Get over it. It does not entitle you to a free ride in this world. You types are no better than the Delta pilots I read about over on the national boards who keep posting how their strike benefits kept us alive during the strike.

We struck, the world must stand in awe of us, so what if we eventually succumbed. But that is for another thread.

As for our Marines, I appreciate your service, and I am slightly envious at the thought of flying a helicopter, but the same argument stands. Let somebody else pat you on the back instead of pointing out your service at every given opportunity.

I am still waiting for relevant debate, anyone?

--a concerned regional pilot

Fins,

The Dalpa MEC members I have talked to directly have said things opposite of your post:

"Amazingly the same junior pilots that are the most rabid supporters of the ALPA spin are the same ones who could get sailed down the river while the senior guys enjoy the preservation of their pay rates. 62% above the industry average for the aircraft type is nothing to be scoffed at and they intend to keep as much of it as is possible at the expense of anyone who has to be sacrificed, including their own junior pilots."

They told me that they may increase productivity when the last furlough has returned. Sure, some senior pilots may wish to hold on to their large salaries and not let go, but Dalpa would take a beating for sacrificing their young. They are still fighting for the 250 furloughs who are coming back by Dec 1st----trying to get back pay for them. To agree to let them go after winning this fight would look very very bad for ALPA and Dalpa---and that is obvious.

Bye Bye--General Lee

:rolleyes:

scopeCMRandASA,

Hey man, I have been reading all of your post and I have a question for you......How come you are so anti-CMR? Why are you against a better life at CMR? Do you owe Delta anything??? You sound like a mis-informed Delta pilot who thinks RJDC is against the DALPA.....I thought they were against ALPA National and the misrepresentation of the CMR/ASA pilots in negotiations???? Please, correct me if I am wrong...... Just chill a little, you are making me embarrassed as a fellow CMR pilot. You sound like you failed a checkride and you got mad....or wait, did you come to CMR thinking there would be a flow-thru???? Poor thing, you sound so sad.

- a not-so-concerned Regional pilot who believed in his pilot leadership ;)

scopeCMRandASA said:
You types are no better than the Delta pilots I read about over on the national boards who keep posting how their strike benefits kept us alive during the strike.

You mean like these types?
Originally posted by ScopeCMRandASA on August 20th, 2003. Thread: United to "Squash ACA like a bug!"
I walked the line with Comair pilots. I contributed to their fund outside of the assessment.

From another of your famous posts:

Originally posted by ScopeCMRandASA on September 20th, 2003. Thread: Time for ALPA to split?
I get the lecture all of the time in the cockpit. I get the subtle little threats all of the time from those wishing I would just fall in the RJDC line.
If you really had flown with the senior pilots, you would know that this doesn't happen. I'm not "in line" with the RJDC, and have actually had several arguments with Mr. Ford himself, but never have there been threats to fall in line. There isn't one Comair pilot that could honestly say what you said, but I'll be willing to bet there's a Delta pilot who would be low enough to charade as a Comair pilot in an attempt to discredit who doesn't agree with him who would say that.

I think Wacopilot has the same suspicions Les Paul and I do:
Originally posted by Les Paul on September 20th, 2003. Thread: Time for ALPA to split?Yep... their is no doubt who this poster is. Anyone recogize those words? They've been used many times before by this person, only under his other screen name FlyDeltasJets..

How you been FlyDeltasJets? Why don't you just come out and admit that you've created a new "wholly owned" forum name, because you thought pretending to be a Comair or ASA pilot, you would really lend creedence to your rants.

Oh wait, quick.. log off, then back on under FlyDeltasJets to swear and prove its not you. That will really show me.

I don't care about what your saying, its the hiding behind a "concerned regional pilot" title that I find pretty lame.

Come on... you're not fooling anyone FDJ. In fact it really shows what a coward you are.

You have your opions, fine. But we (the real Comair pilots) will not accept an impostor who tries to post inflammatory posts in our name.

How long

How long till managment keeps going to the lowest bidder, till one gets balled up?

Wacopilot said:
scopeCMRandASA,

Hey man, I have been reading all of your post and I have a question for you......How come you are so anti-CMR? Why are you against a better life at CMR? Do you owe Delta anything??? You sound like a mis-informed Delta pilot who thinks RJDC is against the DALPA.....I thought they were against ALPA National and the misrepresentation of the CMR/ASA pilots in negotiations???? Please, correct me if I am wrong...... Just chill a little, you are making me embarrassed as a fellow CMR pilot. You sound like you failed a checkride and you got mad....or wait, did you come to CMR thinking there would be a flow-thru???? Poor thing, you sound so sad.

- a not-so-concerned Regional pilot who believed in his pilot leadership ;)

You know what? You are right. I do sound negative against CMR , and it isn't intentional. I am all for a better life at Comair, and was a staunch supporter of the strike.

And from my posts, it also appears as if the RJDC lawsuit is against the Delta MEC. It is and it isn't. Legally it is against ALPA, but who are we kidding here. Who would probably suffer the consequences of the lawsuit. I mean, in that same line of reasoning, why do you read so much from Surplus and friends about the Delta MEC needing to get over themselves, the door is open when the Delta MEC wants to work with, yadda, yadda, yadda. Are they not misinformed as well. Should we be talking about ALPA doing this and that. Word usage has never been my strong suit.

I should be clear, I think Comair is a top notch airline with mostly dedicated professionals. My issue is primarily with the more senior contingent holding MY union hostage for a job that I want that they didn't, wouldn't, couldn't have.

--a concerned regional pilot

Latest resources

Back