• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need GIII and GIV pay for NE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FWIW I think sempers #'s are fair and FWIW you will be lowballed like crazy until you wash that Netjet stink off yourself.

Dude you can be a real dink at times. NetJets is what it is. It's a great part time job. That's how i view it. I'm not going to really argue the whole thing here.

semperfido- yes i have international experience ie europe and intra europe flying. I did some more research and you're numbers are right on. Crap in is crap out type deal.

Diesel said:
Crap in is crap out type deal.

what does this mean? ---aside from that, i am just trying to give you a realistic answer based on personal knowledge and some guesswork. actual numbers could vary. check a reliable survey or better yet try and find out what others at operation make (that may not be an easy task) as where I have worked we don't talk about such things. But having flown G's for 15 yrs and keeping my ears open and being in the job market myself 3 yrs ago I think I got a feel for it. :)

semperfido said:
g100 - why don't you weigh in? after all talk is cheap.:)

:beer: Sorry about that .... I had to read my eldest daughter (5) a bed time story and have me self a wee bit o' Macallan scotch. Unfortunately it was only 12 year as I am poor Falcon pilot unable to keep up with the might Gulfstream wages.

Really no dog in the fight ... do not care. I have just enjoyed enough of G200 witty reply's to pay that I was waiting for a response.

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
you will be lowballed like crazy until you wash that Netjet stink off yourself.

Good luck on the opportunity. (I do mean that)

See what I mean .... LMAO right now.

I was more interested in the humor vs actual substance of this arguement.

PS Diesel no offence intended towards you. Good luck.

Last edited:
no semper. u must have missunderstood...

like using a computer if you insert crap you get crap. I was looking at the wrong stuff and that's where the crap in crap out reference comes from.

I talked to a buddy of mine that was getting paid 85k but didn't realize there were other factors.

like i said crap in crap out. (on my side)

Back to Rome- HBO sure knows how to do a series.

G100driver said:
:beer: Sorry about that .... I had to read my eldest daughter (5) a bed time story and have me self a wee bit o' Macallan scotch. Unfortunately it was only 12 year as I am poor Falcon pilot unable to keep up with the might Gulfstream wages.

Really no dog in the fight ... do not care. I have just enjoyed enough of G200 witty reply's to pay that I was waiting for a response.

Flying a girly rig like a Falcon is no reason to deprive yourself of a good Macallan 18 now and then, brother.

;)

Fwiw

One of my comrades that also flies the mighty PC-12 was offered a right seat job on a G-IV for around 60K a year. I have not found out his answer yet, but that seems pretty darn low to me. Thoughts?

Geronimo4497 said:
One of my comrades that also flies the mighty PC-12 was offered a right seat job on a G-IV for around 60K a year. I have not found out his answer yet, but that seems pretty darn low to me. Thoughts?

someone else please... i am watching hbo as well.:)

Gulfstream 200 said:
Flying a girly rig like a Falcon is no reason to deprive yourself of a good Macallan 18 now and then, brother.

;)

If I was flying a Galaxy making your pay I would be drinking 25 year Macallan chasing it down with a 1997 Brunello di Montalcino red wine!:D

I'm watching it on demand. Saw an episode the other day so now i'm watching it from the begining. Really good.

I do like deadwood though that's a great show.

Latest resources

Back