• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Need GIII and GIV pay for NE

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
Hey guys i need someone with a salary survey to look up GIII and GIV FO and Capt for the NE.

Thanks.

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
for a g4 i would expect a cap to get from 90-150 depending on type of operation ,company, internal equity of the dept and experience and salary history of individual. for a FO position 65-120 depending on the same, as stated above. to narrow the range one would have to be a lot more specific in all areas referenced above.

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
What about a GIII the same? Typed in both.

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
typed in both is a great asset. same if Co has both acft. a little less if a g3 only op. i suppose it just depends on the particular operation, but that would be my ballpark estimate.

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
semper it's a pretty big ballpark. I was looking to narrow it down a little more. Get typed in both fo until you get the insurance hours and then capt. no pager or 24/7.

That help narrow it down?

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
Diesel said:
semper it's a pretty big ballpark. I was looking to narrow it down a little more. Get typed in both fo until you get the insurance hours and then capt. no pager or 24/7.

That help narrow it down?

is it p135 or p91? cheesy operation or first class? fortune 500? management company? will you be 2 of 2? or last of 10? what do they pay their other pilots? what is your personal compensation history? Do you have 2000 PIC in Gulfstreams? 1,000? 500? none?

i don't expect an answer to these questions. these need to be answered to narrow the ballpark. there is no magic number. it all depends. someone with little or no gulfstream experience, with fresh out of the box type ratings. that has a salary history flying lears or hawkers could probably expect to get compensated at the bottom of the range i estimated. someone with years and years of gulfstream, intl pic experience could expect the upper level of the range. where do you fit in? i have no idea. a lot of variables.:)

-fido-

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
is it p135 or p91? both
cheesy operation or first class? A solid operation
fortune 500? no
management company? yes
will you be 2 of 2? or last of 10? 1 of 5
what do they pay their other pilots? not sure going to have to find out
what is your personal compensation history? netjets need i say more :(
Do you have 2000 PIC in Gulfstreams? 1,000? 500? none? none

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
i take thats fo pay.
what about capt pay?

G100driver

Total Time
<2mil
Aw common G200. We are all waiting with baited breath for your witty reply to this travesty of pay disparity on this subject!

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Total Time
semperfido said:
g100 - why don't you weigh in? after all talk is cheap.:)

Standy... I think he's typing as we wait for his keen perspective...:bomb:

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Total Time
Im gonna go easy, I have turned over a new leaf..:( --- oh nevermind..

after all, Diesel thinks its insulting that a PIC would fly a bizjet for a measly 75K...("thats F/O pay I take it")

:0

I agree with Sempers #'s, but my guess is that Diesel will get way lowballed b/c management companies are all about saving money. They know what he makes and know he will jump all over money other guys wont even consider.

Its called "migrant farm labor"

aint that special....coming soon to a pilot market near you.

Last edited:

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
85-95 for international captains pay? No way man. I just don't see it.

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
thanks g200 for the kind words. After the meldown pm's back and forth ual and i had out for me defending your a$$.

It's a solid place to work. The owner and I go way back and i'm just trying to come up with a number in my mind.

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Total Time
Diesel said:

40-50K for domestic captain pay. No way man. I just don't see it.

(although 2000+ "strong union" guys are trying to prove me wrong everyday!)

:( sad huh?

Please dont defend me Diesel - I dont need it - defend my job market.

FWIW I think sempers #'s are fair and FWIW you will be lowballed like crazy until you wash that Netjet stink off yourself.

Good luck on the opportunity. (I do mean that)

Last edited:

semperfido

Keep Humpin
Total Time
11K+
Diesel said:

explain please. you didn't say you had intl experience. you also said you have no gulfstream experience. and canada, carib and mex dont count for intl exp (kiddding). plus we are talking starting pay. i doubt they will pay you what others that have been there 5-10 yrs make so 100+ is out of the question. has anyone been there that long? no g rating. no g experience. just what are you bringing to the table? :erm:

Last edited: