Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Hey guys i need someone with a salary survey to look up GIII and GIV FO and Capt for the NE.

Thanks.

for a g4 i would expect a cap to get from 90-150 depending on type of operation ,company, internal equity of the dept and experience and salary history of individual. for a FO position 65-120 depending on the same, as stated above. to narrow the range one would have to be a lot more specific in all areas referenced above.

What about a GIII the same? Typed in both.

typed in both is a great asset. same if Co has both acft. a little less if a g3 only op. i suppose it just depends on the particular operation, but that would be my ballpark estimate.

semper it's a pretty big ballpark. I was looking to narrow it down a little more. Get typed in both fo until you get the insurance hours and then capt. no pager or 24/7.

That help narrow it down?

Diesel said:
semper it's a pretty big ballpark. I was looking to narrow it down a little more. Get typed in both fo until you get the insurance hours and then capt. no pager or 24/7.

That help narrow it down?

is it p135 or p91? cheesy operation or first class? fortune 500? management company? will you be 2 of 2? or last of 10? what do they pay their other pilots? what is your personal compensation history? Do you have 2000 PIC in Gulfstreams? 1,000? 500? none?

i don't expect an answer to these questions. these need to be answered to narrow the ballpark. there is no magic number. it all depends. someone with little or no gulfstream experience, with fresh out of the box type ratings. that has a salary history flying lears or hawkers could probably expect to get compensated at the bottom of the range i estimated. someone with years and years of gulfstream, intl pic experience could expect the upper level of the range. where do you fit in? i have no idea. a lot of variables.:)

-fido-

is it p135 or p91? both
cheesy operation or first class? A solid operation
fortune 500? no
management company? yes
will you be 2 of 2? or last of 10? 1 of 5
what do they pay their other pilots? not sure going to have to find out
what is your personal compensation history? netjets need i say more :(
Do you have 2000 PIC in Gulfstreams? 1,000? 500? none? none

i take thats fo pay.
what about capt pay?

Latest resources