Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

satpak77

Marriott Platinum Member
Ok, need to buy a new carry-on, one that ideally fits easily (my old Kirkland black carryon does not) in MD-80 overheads and also ERJ, RJ storage.

Typically for 3-5 day trip on road. With wheels, long handle pull-it-behind you style. (No funky tote bags, etc)

Recommendations wanted.

Thanks guys

Seriously? You want a bag you can pack for 5 days and have it fit in an RJ overhead bin?

Really?

I recommend a Hefty cinch sack. Flexible yet somehow durable.

Gup

when you carry the blow up doll, do u carry the battery operated or do u blow it up in the hotel saving space and weight?

does the purdy neat bag not fit too well-- and the crew doesnt have a dedicated space for their bags?

when you carry the blow up doll, do u carry the battery operated or do u blow it up in the hotel saving space and weight?

does the purdy neat bag not fit too well-- and the crew doesnt have a dedicated space for their bags?

my blow up doll is aired up via hotel hair dryer, it has a cool little adapter.

my carry on right now is a Costco/Kirkland 22" but it is very tight on some overheads

i think wal mart has the "atlantic" brand for about 29 bucks.

ive had my purdy bag for 7 years and it almost looks brand new-- my damn beechjet cargo isnt pressurized and get moist from the decensts and rust the hardware.

Purdy neat bags all the way. Two years and stopover store in IAH and MSP always makes adjustments like tightening screws and replacing the ones that i forget to tighten. Plus, it fits in the tiny overhead of a CRJ and dash 8's with "real overheads" (like the ones in a CRJ)

Purdy neat bags all the way. Two years and stopover store in IAH and MSP always makes adjustments like tightening screws and replacing the ones that i forget to tighten. Plus, it fits in the tiny overhead of a CRJ and dash 8's with "real overheads" (like the ones in a CRJ)

exact model and size por favor

Agreed, purdy neat is the way to go. Yes they are expensive, and heavy, but well worth the investment. I've had mine @ 8 years now and all I've done is put on a new set of wheels. I do need to replace 2 zipper pulls due to them getting torn off (when I do have to check it) but all in all it has been trouble free.

Latest resources

Back