• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need a co-pilot.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, if there pilots willing to work for Mesa than it shouldn't be hard to find someone for this gig!!!

Who ever said you needed a runway? As a CFI I'll happily sign up for something like this. Not a question of keeping up with world events, but a question of keeping an open mind to alternatives

I got phone numbers, passport numbers, people said thier bag was packed and ready to go, everything. Hey it was fun, someone else come up with something good, there needs to be more laughter on this site, some many people raging on each other for stupid questions.
Anyway, for who ever asked, no I'm not from IDE. I've got to get back to my Republican Fox News to watch more bombs and missiles.

Shamus said:
I got phone numbers, passport numbers, people said thier bag was packed and ready to go, everything. Hey it was fun, someone else come up with something good, there needs to be more laughter on this site, some many people raging on each other for stupid questions.
Anyway, for who ever asked, no I'm not from IDE. I've got to get back to my Republican Fox News to watch more bombs and missiles.

Too bad it was a joke, I would have done it for free since I am on days off and looking for something fun to do.

Originally Posted by Espalda Mojado:
Too bad it was a joke, I would have done it for free since I am on days off and looking for something fun to do.

That's sad.

Originally Posted by Tonala 2k:
Who ever said you needed a runway? As a CFI I'll happily sign up for something like this. Not a question of keeping up with world events, but a question of keeping an open mind to alternatives

I am sure your piston time plus those 18 hours sic in the jet would sky rocket your career. You would have to make sure in your interview not to give to many details on the dates an political world conditions in that flight. If they know...you would probably not get hired!

Scube

Scube

Scube3 said:
I am sure your piston time plus those 18 hours sic in the jet would sky rocket your career. You would have to make sure in your interview not to give to many details on the dates an political world conditions in that flight. If they know...you would probably not get hired!

Scube

Scube

Not about the experience... it's about the pay. Again, CFI (in my mind that means plenty of experiance, no where near enough pay. Taking you advice, I wouldn't even log it :)

Yanno, I had had enough of a-holes putting me in their crosshairs when i was an enlisted man in Uncle Sam's Grey Ship Cruise Line (EG-US Navy). You couldn't pay me enough money to fly into a war zone today. I did my time, and I paid my debt to my country. 'Nuff said.

AerroMatt said:
Yanno, I had had enough of a-holes putting me in their crosshairs when i was an enlisted man in Uncle Sam's Grey Ship Cruise Line (EG-US Navy). You couldn't pay me enough money to fly into a war zone today. I did my time, and I paid my debt to my country. 'Nuff said.

Thanks for the good work, we're all proud of you. USA! USA!

Latest resources

Back