Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GREAT JOB OPP.!!!

Posted from today's msnbc.com:

"Lebanese youths gather on a hilltop overlooking the city of Beirut, Lebanon, at sunset on Friday as a fuel tank from the Beirut International Airport burns after an Israeli airstrike."

Have fun. Before any of you take this job make sure that you sign me up as your benneficiary on your life insurance.

Shamus said:
1000 total time, 100 multi, it's for a trip this weekend for one week in a Global Express to Beirut, $800 per day.

I was pissed there for a minute Shamus! I thought you were advertising jobs before telling me about it!

Okay, you caught me. The airport in Beirut was bombed thee days ago, all three runways are unusable. I have way too much time on my hands, anyone that took me serious, I can't even apoligize to because you need to pay attention to current events.
I hope I gave a laugh to everyone else.

But I had a previous employer that would still expect me to go wether the airort had been bombed out or not

I laughed!! Goes to show you, we are getting used to crappy job postings! Was a good one though!!

I guarantee you that someone would go. Make sure you look up how much usable runway there is in the Notices To Infidels.

johndt said:
I guarantee you that someone would go. Make sure you look up how much usable runway there is in the Notices To Infidels.

Sad but true...

Shamus said:
1000 total time, 100 multi, it's for a trip this weekend for one week in a Global Express to Beirut, $800 per day.

Now thats funny.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back