• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need 411 on Empire Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep the talks have stopped and the group is moving in another direction.

I'm confused, why are you saying this. I understand Randy has responded to the list of demands the pilots sent it sent in. Many have already been address in the handbook. The Salary survey is going on as this moment. So what am I missing?

I've asked Dan Perich in Dispatch to join this board or post in your open forum and answer any questions you may have on stuff. Especially stuff in the handbook, RX, awarding of upgrades/bases, etc. I've never know him to bull ******************** you or anyone else. If he can give you an answer he will. He'll give you the truth if he knows it and maybe expalin things that you aren't getting answers from others on. If your really interested in an open discusion with the facts then I'm sure he'd be glad to talk. Many pilots call him on a regular basis and he explains things to them. If you want to really and try an improve on the moral talk to him and see whay he has to say. All to often things get out of hand based on 1/2 truths or rumors.

What do you say?

I'm confused, why are you saying this. I understand Randy has responded to the list of demands the pilots sent it sent in. Many have already been address in the handbook. The Salary survey is going on as this moment. So what am I missing?

I've asked Dan Perich in Dispatch to join this board or post in your open forum and answer any questions you may have on stuff. Especially stuff in the handbook, RX, awarding of upgrades/bases, etc. I've never know him to bull ******************** you or anyone else. If he can give you an answer he will. He'll give you the truth if he knows it and maybe expalin things that you aren't getting answers from others on. If your really interested in an open discusion with the facts then I'm sure he'd be glad to talk. Many pilots call him on a regular basis and he explains things to them. If you want to really and try an improve on the moral talk to him and see whay he has to say. All to often things get out of hand based on 1/2 truths or rumors.

What do you say?

I say you have completely missed the point. Randy responded with a flat "no" across the board signaling the end of talks. And don't forget that he only responded after the "U" word was over heard being used.

Although Dan is a great, long term employee, I'm not sure what a dispatcher has to do with company policy? Especially since he is not involved in the official EPG/Management communication process.
Our 64 EPG members (more every day) have worked very hard to open a positive communication channel that was unfortunately ignored by management. You can only hang on the line for so long before you hang up.

You have some of the most dedicated and hard working pilots I've ever known giving our customer an awesome product. In return all we ask for is a up-to-date, non-hostile work environment. There is not one pilot on our ramp that doesn't deserve that. We want to be treated like people, not like pilots. The EPG has a "Whole Company" approach, ie we are trying to make Empire a better company for every employee, not just pilots, but believe it or not that has been a incredibly difficult challenge. I know you believe this to be a "one bad apple" in the bushell issue, but the ever increasing number of EPG members and what they have to say points to a very upset grove. Lets work together to make it healthy again. Best regards.

I sure hope things get better for yall there. hey bling i have a good picture of you. pm your email and ill send it.

hey Bling I got your good side too. Hey did you get that "item" we looked at the other day. Hope to run into you soon. T Sky and I had to spend the weekend in SIT. Not good.

Blue Skies, Noid

Afirm. Shoots pretty good but is too heavy to carry. I leave that job for my H & K USP. Also just picked up a Mossberg 500 Home Defender model for the next loser who commits Grand Theft Auto at my house.
The good ol' Sheeatica Shuffle huh? Good times. Geez, I can't remember the last time I've flown there or slept in midget beds. I'm pretty much a full time floater now for some reason. Lets take a ride during the next stretch of warm weather. Get Some!!!

I was lucky, only had to do the Sitka thing two or three times, and only for one night. That was back in the days of Liz, and that meant rum and cokes and pizza for all.
As for DP in dispatch, I would call him a pilot hater and not trust what he says. Sorry to hear about Dale in dispatch, I always got along with him pretty well.

I was lucky, only had to do the Sitka thing two or three times, and only for one night. That was back in the days of Liz, and that meant rum and cokes and pizza for all.
As for DP in dispatch, I would call him a pilot hater and not trust what he says. Sorry to hear about Dale in dispatch, I always got along with him pretty well.

Yeah right, pilot hater. That's why he goes to bat for you guys all the time. I've seen him get called in on the carpet for going to bat for a pilot or granting a request that put the company in a tight position for crewing. I've also seen him stand up to FedEx GOCC and others because of trying to screw guys at the last minute. He is also the one that is working his butt off to get everyone home for Christmas. And has done so every year that I've been here. Oh and when Mr. Lloyds training contract got screwed up, he is the one that figured it out and went to the powers to be and had it corrected. He could have ignored it and let it go because no one else went to bat for him. But then again the "pilot hater" must have had another motive........

Yeah he really hates you guys. That's why he was one that made the recommendations on the Holiday kicker for those that get stuck away from thier base. He also pushed through the hourly per diem so you guys get paid for your travel time back when you didn't before. He does so much for you guys, and you have no idea. But that's typical.

Again, everyone is saying they want to open the lines of communications. Well you have some one willing to talk but it sounds like you really don't want to. It's too bad!

Wow, you sound very angry. Maybe a public forum isn't the right place for this. The EPG has opended a official, private and positive avenue to discuss such things. I would talk with Dave K or Randy L who are the reps. And BTW I've only been home for one christmas, no Thanksgivings or any other American holiday or birthdays/family birthdays in my five years here.

Latest resources

Back