need 300 more hours fast

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats a darn good deal.

Yes, it is!!! I am about $350.00 in to getting the baffling repaired and pieces replaced looking great just waiting on the seal kit from enginebaffles.com should be completing annual on Monday/Tuesday. Lowest cylinder was 72/80. Lots of hours lubing and looking so far it's been a great little plane. After all the sweat I think I am gonna keep her.

Where are you at and what kind of contract are you looking at? If it is airline, I may be able to give you some suggestions.

lets see, let me read your mind.......ummmm.... Gulfstream? where they fly you up to 120 hours part 121/135 and be able to go to Cuba from Miami? and not to mention that its turbine time! very valuable time! instead of C150 piston worthless time like someone here already mention...

I hope I read your mind, if not, oh well!

My buck 50 is ready to fly again fun annual this year maybe i will stop sharing... Offer retracted!!!

Not so

lets see, let me read your mind.......ummmm.... Gulfstream? where they fly you up to 120 hours part 121/135 and be able to go to Cuba from Miami? and not to mention that its turbine time! very valuable time! instead of C150 piston worthless time like someone here already mention...

I hope I read your mind, if not, oh well!
We had an older pilot took early retirement from her non-flying job, bought a Cessna flew it 1400 hours in one year, landing a 135 PIC job, 6 months later, CV-580 F/O, and six months later DC-9 F/O. Two years from first flight to DC-9 F/O. This was 1998

Did anyone even take you up on that offer?? Im guessing no. Enjoy the flying!!:beer:

One did (A Student) but he was interested in flying it to learn and solo I told him buy his own insurance with hull at 30k and help with general preventive maintenance costs oil changes etc.. and let me check his instructor out and I will make an extra set of keys. He said no was to expensive, I told him to pound sand after we went up for an hour on my dollar.....

Seems people want something for nothing no wonder most aircraft owner just don't offer.

My deal here was Simple 1/2 the gas I sit right seat! You Fly! Simple Gas at my home Airport Costs About $34 An Hour Now So at $17.00 an Hour the flight time is nearly free.... And they Still Complain or are to FAT hahaha

So hell with them all!!!! She's all mine Now they can go and rent at almost $100.00 or more in some places an hour!

Totally take you up on that offer to bad your not located close that is a hell of a deal.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back