• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

need 300 more hours fast

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do that when there are people like me willing to let them fly a C-150 for cost of fuel/oil only which costs less than a dry rental rate. My offer is open to anyone who wants to build some low cost time.

Equipment in MY C-150

LOC/GS, LOC, ADF, DME, 2 Nav Coms (One Digital), 3LMB, Audio In/Out, Nice Little IFR Setup.

http://www.aircraftdelivery.net/150/PICT0019.JPG

I know it's only a C-150 but it's paid for!!!!

you're on fvcking crack dude

Okay, so I need abot 250 more hours to meet some insurance requirements for an overseas contract that I would LOVE to get. How can I get this time FAST and without breaking the law or risking life and limb(preferably whilst getting paid)?

Thanks
Where are you at and what kind of contract are you looking at? If it is airline, I may be able to give you some suggestions.

Just mortgage the house or whatever and keep pumping gas through that 1340

you're on fvcking crack dude

(Bad Stuff About Metro752's Sister Removed)

on another note,

Decided to run my 150 through 1 more annual then she is going up for sale due to lack of use!!!! I am abusing her letting her just sit there. I have plenty of pilots wanting to fly her but no one wants to pay fuel/oil. Averages about $37.50 an hour?

See you all first of the yearish!!

Last edited:
Airplane going down end of December for annual inspection then probably going up for sale in the spring time.

So your splitting the 30 bucks (15 a hour) or is it 30 bucks? Either way, dang, does that even cover gas?

So your splitting the 30 bucks (15 a hour) or is it 30 bucks? Either way, dang, does that even cover gas?

Just splitting the gas/oil about $30.00 an hour now it's about $37.00 an hour so about $18.50 an hour average. But I am now down for annual got baffling on order should be here just as i am crossing 30W again so when I return will help finish up annual.

Latest resources

Back