• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Near "Hit" Over Indiana Today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, was it the Do-Jet or the MD 80/DC 9/B717?? The Do-Jet guys would love it. Let the thing climb like a mo-fo for a second. I'd love to hear the voice recorder if it was Dornier. YEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWW... Oh my stomach.

The question I would ask the reporter is: "Did you know that flying is safer than getting that boob-job and collagen injection you have?".

I DO believe we need more controllers. I DON'T believe the FAA when they say...well, anything.

But, ultimately, doesn't this prove that there are too many RJ's and THEY are directly responsible for our deadly skies?

AND, if AirTran had been allowed to acquire Midwest, wouldn't that have dramatically reduced the number of RJ's over Chicagoland (including "The Region" and S.E. Wisconsin)? In fact, that deal, had it been allowed to happen, would have improved airline safety.

I'm going to sue Northwest. ;) TC

P.S.--So the Midwest people, RJ lovers or General Lee don't have a stroke, everything I said after my comment on the FAA is sarcasm, possibly generated by the mushroom sauce I ate last night. :D

Wow, how did anyone ever manage to not have midairs in the days before TCAS....
When tcas was first introduced,pilots was screaming bloody murder that those ta/ra was a distraction,some was turning them off on purpose.now can't live w/o it.
i guess it was just a resistance to changes until understanding the benefit of having it.

Latest resources

Back