• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Nea Endorses John Kerry For President?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unlike the last administration, when the generals looked at with digust and disdain. A president that admittedly "loathed" the military.

You know not of what you speak.

I was in the military under both Clinton and Bush. I assure you, the military likes Bush because they trust him to lead them.

Chunk

Bush is not a leader and he does not control this country....
Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld and Cheney are in control. I fly for a union airline. As far as I'm concerned, GWB is doing a great job in making sure I'm unemployed and the US economy is in abosolute ruins. That's a great plan....strong military with no tax base to pay our soldiers because we are all unemployed.

The patriotic dogma that the Bush campaign is shoving down our throats is choking the American economy. We don't need anymore speeches about being patriots and fighting terrorism. WE NEED ECONOMIC RESULTS! Pilot wages are being hammered into oblivion. Airline pensions are being raided and liquidated. 401K's are being slaughtered. Pink slips continue to rain down from the heavens. How patriotic is that?

As Americans, we better start thinking about moving ahead with our economy rather than being afraid of a false future fabricated by the Bush Administration. (Still waiting for those weapons of mass destruction....)

Latest resources

Back