Nea Endorses John Kerry For President?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WrightAvia

"NEW ORLEANS (AP) - The National Education Association, a powerful force as the largest union in the country, has settled on campaign targets: No Child Left Behind, the sweeping school law championed by President Bush, and ousting the Republican leader."

If communist school teachers elect our president we are doomed. Better be thinking about voting in 94 or wake up to Hilary Clinton as president.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/story/0,1282,-2866689,00.html

Yea, nice how the NEA says 30% of its members are Republicans, yet 0% of the union dues go to support Republican candidiates.
No amount of money would ever be enough for teachers unions as long as a Repub. is in the White House.

At least they are consistent!

The NEA preaches the message that they are the guardians of intelligence, sensitivity, and all that is correct, including variable standards, that lack of parental authority, the need for millions and millions of dollars of tax money to flow into schools to "improve learning", and the notion that all cutures and lifestyles have "equivalent value".

To say that they have communist ideals is to be very charitable to them.

All ideas are good and have value. That is, unless, you disagree.

KickSave was concerned about Hitler in another thread discussion he was having with me. His (Hitler's) ideas are alive and well in the supression of critical thinking in the public school system.

Heil, NEA!!

Last edited:
The scary part is that ONE labor union is powerful enough to possibly decide the outcome of a presidential election.

I'm not sure they are powerful enough to decide an election. The NEA ALWAYS supports the democratic candidate and Clinton is the only one to win since 1976. Maybe that'll brighten your day, it does mine...

Anyone else wonder why in some states on average the state spends enough money, that if the parents got vouchers for the entire amount they could send their kid to boarding school in Europe?

He's some flamebait for you:

Condoleeza Rice in 2008, beating Hillary by seven states.

Anyone else wonder why..

I don't wonder, when a suburban school pays its administrators like CEO's, and the kids have multiple fields, gyms, and swimming pools. The Janitors make as much as regional captains.

No, I don't wonder.

It must be lonely at the top for a professional black woman. 47 years old and still single.

Here is the Condoleeza Rice in 1998 web site.

http://www.rice2008.com/

Latest resources

Back