Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IAH

Had to stay at the Quality INN at IAH.
When i got to the room it had dead bugs floating in a tub full of water. That place is the dumps.

Sleep Inn LIT

In order to get to the hotel you had to wait for the long term parking shuttle to pick you and all your passengers. Then drop all the passengers off at their cars in the long term parking lot before proceeding to the hotel. When you walked up to the front of the hotel you could see the yellow outside walls had a brown tint to them....because they are covered in spiders!! Like half dollar sized spiders! Two of our flight attendants were bitten by Brown Recluse spiders while sleeping there as well and had to be hospitalized. The company finally changed it when threatened with a lawsuit but not after a couple people opted to sleep in the plane instead of going to the hotel (no joke)......Down with Choice Hotels...they all suck!!!

I also have to vote for the Wafarer in MHT. I stayed there a couple weeks ago and when we arrived the parking lot was full of fire trucks. The pipes for the sprinkler system burst and flooded the lobby area. Also, there is no elevator and they put us on the 3rd floor. The heater could only keep the room around 60 degrees. Almost all of the tiles on the floor in the bathroom were cracked and had large pieces missing. The sink didn't drain. It is a nasty hotel.

On the bright side, I got to sit next to a hot USair flight attendant in the morning. (I didn't know they had any hot flight attendants)

P.S. my room key didn't work.
145FO

My vote go for the Holiday Inn in CLE.
Plus Ohio just sucks to begin with.

Lake Charles had the Chateua Charles and recently till they changed it was the Holiday Inn, about a 30 min van ride to a crappy hotel.

How about the "Best" Western in MKG. Two hotel fires in about as many weeks because of the old heaters in the rooms. Haven't been there in a while but I'm sure we'll still stay there if the company saves a couple of cents per night. Practically takes an act of congress to get a hotel change around here........

The Best Western in Monterey, California.

The FO I was flying with had a sea of insects on his carpet. When he complained to management, they accused him of bringing the bugs WITH HIM. Scumbags. On the positive side, the aquarium downtown is awesome. Way better than others I've seen.

Last edited:
When I first started flying for SWA we stayed at the Super 8 in LAS. I had it every week my first month of flying. They allowed pets in the rooms and every week I had flea bites all over me the next morning. Only good thing about it was all the hookers that roamed the hallways and 50 cent beer next door at Ellis Island, which was about all I could afford at the time.

The Dayton Airport Inn was really nasty.

also, the hotel we used to stay at in Hagerstown, MD was pretty gross... the only hotel that I've been in and have actually SEEN a rat.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back