• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Budgetel in BWI. Do these sound familiar?:

"What branch are you in?"

"Got room for me?" (It was a MAN!)

"Don't worry about the lock...you're the only ones on the floor"

"Come down to the desk...we have a plunger" (the clogger was not mine)

PGA or IPL

It's a toss up............either the Empire House in PGA or the hotel at the airport in IPL. I've forgotten the name. You had to bring your own can of Raid to fight the bugs for control of the bed.

AF:)

The cricket infestation at the Knights Inn in Arlington, TX was pretty bad but the Best Western in Texarkana, AR gets my vote.

Nasty a$$ rooms!
Dirty, Sex-stained sheets on the bed from previous resident's orgy. And, oh yes, the nightly serenade of the drive through speaker from the Taco Tiko restaurant next door. "Welcome to Taco Tiko, can I take your order?", all night long.

Correction

I have news! I might have to withdraw my vote for the worst hotel in our company's system (The 'Lodge'). I've learned that it's not the company dragging its' feet because of costs- it's the hotel (not surprisingly) making empty promises to our Hotel Committee in the hopes of keeping us here.
Word is that we might be switching soon, so I must now pass on my vote for worst hotel in the regionsla to the place with the rat mentioned a few posts above. Just remember, rats are actually quite smart, and you could probably train it to do some basic tricks, maybe even change channels on the TV if the remote doesn't work.

Days Inn ORF Northhampton-just off the top of my head.

Brown water in the shower.

Never the right key/room combo, resulting in numerous trips back to the front desk, so you could try to explain in your best Hindi why the key doesn't work.

Waking up in the middle of the night with eyes fused shut with mucous because of the neighbor's cooking meth by the crate.

Using said wrong key/right room combo to discover skinny white man doing the doggie to a, ahem "plus sized" black prostitute. She even offered me 1/2 off after she was done! What a deal!

Stream of ants leading to the cereal dispenser in lobby. Free breakfast for everyone!

Other atrocities to numerous or painful to mention.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back