Naked Flight Attendants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cforst513 said:
you're lying, you HAVE to be. if not... be proud, man. your wife is HOT! yeeeeeeeah, i have the protection of being probably hundreds of miles away and being hidden on the internet, so i can say things like your wife is HOT!!! you should feel lucky.

I wish I was lying. Believe me, I don't have abs like that either:eek: . She fell for that "oooh, so you fly airplanes for living" routine:D . It wasn't until a few months later that she realized that most pilots are broke and living paycheck to paycheck. Thank God she makes a helluva lot more money than I do. It's no lie, she is a clinical psych doc. But, even after 16 plus years of schooling, she still cannot figure out us pilots :D .

Yeah she's a hottie, even after giving birth to three (yes 3) boys. Maybe I should set up a website with her pics. The income could start to close our salary gaps.

Investors anyone???? :cool:

They must have watched that horrible movie Calender Girls. Dont ask how I know that movie. If you have a woman you will understand! Anyways, I dont mind a good MILF, but that aint right!

flydaddy0499 said:
Maybe I should set up a website with her pics. The income could start to close our salary gaps.

There is a running joke in the military (remember I saud joke) that goes something to the effect of: "Got any naked pics of her? No, want some?" :D:D:D:D (note use of :D graphic denoting use of humor)

Bob Runday said:
If you like that, check out the Krispy Kreme calendar!
http://kipbond.com/fun/krispykreme/
Miss August. Mmmmm. Good stuff.

:eek: Aaaaagghhhh! My eyes, oh my god, my eyes - I'm blinded for life. The horror! And no I do not have, nor do I want to have any naked pictures from that calendar!

Latest resources

Back