Naked Flight Attendants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F16fixer said:
Not as good as the bowflex grandma, but good enough.

shaaaaaaaaawing ahhhhh bowflex

or the overstock commercial lady

as dorky as this will sound, i have learned through an extensive and long internet search that she is a private pilot, which automatically adds like 6 points. and girl golfers, ahhhhhh those skirts, except for that one lady, annika

Kream926 said:

as dorky as this will sound, i have learned through an extensive and long internet search that she is a private pilot, which automatically adds like 6 points. and girl golfers, ahhhhhh those skirts, except for that one lady, annika

I had to look this up after you mentioned that. Here's something I found about her:

She is proficient in basic tactical pistol skills, because she thought it would be a fun thing to learn. She also has a private pilot's license and 350 hours in the air. After reading the Richard Bach book Biplane, she was inspired to fly solo—in an old-style, aerobatic tailwheel plane—from California to Montana. With camping gear in the back so she could land along the route to sleep and refuel.

Tactical pistol skills? I think I'm in love. :D

hahaha, you STALKERS!

i think my avatar should be Miss November, 2004 ;)

cforst513 said:
i think my avatar should be Miss November, 2004 ;)

Heh, it looks better than most of the Northwest stews. :eek:

Okay guys, maybe I should nominate my wife (shown in my avatar to the left) for this calendar? OK, nevermind, she just threatened me with no nookie for a month.:(

In my airline we don't have naked flight attendants on calendars, we have them naked in the crew rest. Much better, I promise!

flydaddy0499 said:
Okay guys, maybe I should nominate my wife (shown in my avatar to the left) for this calendar? OK, nevermind, she just threatened me with no nookie for a month.:(
you're lying, you HAVE to be. if not... be proud, man. your wife is HOT! yeeeeeeeah, i have the protection of being probably hundreds of miles away and being hidden on the internet, so i can say things like your wife is HOT!!! you should feel lucky.

Kream926 said:

Thanks for the post, now I know I'm not the only one who's spanked it to the overstock lady:D

P.S. Don't forget Tennis chick, ahhhhhhh Sharapova!

Latest resources

Back