• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

N134ev&136ev

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The "9" is the other person involved in a "69".

Not to hijack the thread, but whats the story with the -7 (thats crj700) in pieces in BTR? Had an FO tell me it was started in the hangar with no brake, then heard another story the engine was being pressure washed and started. The left wing looks pretty muckled up from the aileron and the engines are gone, just cowlings. Just recently it seems they stripped off the Delta Connection label.... what are the Deets!

Not to hijack the thread, but whats the story with the -7 (thats crj700) in pieces in BTR? Had an FO tell me it was started in the hangar with no brake, then heard another story the engine was being pressure washed and started. The left wing looks pretty muckled up from the aileron and the engines are gone, just cowlings. Just recently it seems they stripped off the Delta Connection label.... what are the Deets!

In one word... Women.

Female mech started the engine after a chem wash. Pushed the start button to dry motor. Problem was, the levers were in the T/O notch. Away she went into the hanger trashing two 200's while she was at it.

Latest resources

Back