• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

N134ev&136ev

701EV

Total Time
a lot
I saw two new 9's at the Atech tonight.

701EV

flyboyike

Urban Legend/Rural Myth
Total Time
Uh....Mesa Sucks?

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
131 and 132 broke on me the last couple days. WTF?? 0% on time for me so far in the 900.

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
N137EV comes today...yeah I agree "Mesa Sucks!"

Abernathy

Truthiness
Total Time
Lots
Did you drive there in the middle of the night with 777forever to stroke yourself in their shadows?

WMUSIGPI

The $100,000,000 Question
Total Time
5000+
131 and 132 broke on me the last couple days. WTF?? 0% on time for me so far in the 900.

Get used to that for a while....
Just be happy you didn't get the POS used ones from Freedom. It's the Saab B- 's all over again.

bailout

Total Time
get over it, the '9' IS the 900. it's been made that way on these boards, therefore it is rule.

buscap

Total Time
The "9" is the other person involved in a "69".

Aerosurfer

I envy the Gaut
Total Time
Point7
Not to hijack the thread, but whats the story with the -7 (thats crj700) in pieces in BTR? Had an FO tell me it was started in the hangar with no brake, then heard another story the engine was being pressure washed and started. The left wing looks pretty muckled up from the aileron and the engines are gone, just cowlings. Just recently it seems they stripped off the Delta Connection label.... what are the Deets!

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
Not to hijack the thread, but whats the story with the -7 (thats crj700) in pieces in BTR? Had an FO tell me it was started in the hangar with no brake, then heard another story the engine was being pressure washed and started. The left wing looks pretty muckled up from the aileron and the engines are gone, just cowlings. Just recently it seems they stripped off the Delta Connection label.... what are the Deets!

In one word... Women.

Tarzan

Total Time
Female mech started the engine after a chem wash. Pushed the start button to dry motor. Problem was, the levers were in the T/O notch. Away she went into the hanger trashing two 200's while she was at it.