• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My video profile made it on CNN!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You never really answered my question as to why you are no longer with Shares? Something's a little fishy here....

Do me a favor, and keep the personal slander and libel of the forums.

It's not slander or libel if it's true... And thanks for removing my post in its entirety, it reminds me why I don't post here that often...

The webmaster decided to have it that way, he doesn't want moderators editing posts. As for whether it's true or not, that's for another venue. To me it sounds like you have a personal problem with the guy and are taking advantage of him giving out his identity to slander him. If you want to accuse him, tell us who you are and state your accusation, otherwise end this here and now.

Last edited:
Thanks Amish! Yes she is VERY hot! Im lucky!

I also got on "The Daily Buzz" here in Orlando and taped two segments with them. Ill have a link to the video when it comes up.

Good luck tdwnds1! You did a great job representing yourself on CNN & Orlando news. I work @ NJA & if we were hiring, I'd write you a recommendation letter in a heartbeat. It's a scary time and lets hope for a quick recovery. Good luck to you & your wife. If I hear of any job openings, I'll PM you & I suggest we all try and help our fellow pilot cause we need to stick together. You've got bigger balls than most of the whiners on here.

Latest resources

Back