• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My video profile made it on CNN!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great job putting yourself out there. We've all done it by driving the rounds to our local airports looking; this is the same thing.

Tailwinds...

I think the media likes the fact you are a pilot seeking work. More interesting than an accountant looking for work!

Pretty soon Clay Lacy will be calling for that BBJ job! Best of luck man!

Everyone check this out. I'd say Mr. White is going above and beyond to get that job! Check out his portfolio he has put together here: http://www.companyairplane.com/interviewstudio-final/home.php?member_id=29

Someone needs to hire this guy. He really stands out above the rest! I'd hire him just because of the effort he makes. I think he'd make for an outstanding employee, and I wish him success in his job hunt.

This is the kind of exposure everyone needs. Get your name out there, professional photo, video, even your college degree if you have to. Makes you stand waaaaaay out in a sea of regular resumes. I think Mr. White has taken the right step and is forging the new path for job hunting. You gotta market yourself, make yourself more than just a piece of paper.

Latest resources

Back