My video profile made it on CNN!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations !
You did it, separated the Grey matter (see them above) and You! your intuitive and quick presentation cut through the thousand applications and set you above the list for CNN, let the whiners whine, Monday night armchair q's get their beers warm.
You did it, and it will pay of, exemplary behavior got my job, you will too.
Relax and smile, the big surprise will be coming to you soon !

You never really answered my question as to why you are no longer with Shares? Something's a little fishy here....

You never really answered my question as to why you are no longer with Shares? Something's a little fishy here....

What difference does it make to you. Perhaps he'd rather not divulge the reasons or circumstances. Hopefully, you meant it as an innocous inquiry with no malicious intent.

I could never expose myself like that on a forum like this. You must really be desperate. Good luck

Thats the problem with most everyone on here. Public anonymity at it's finest.

I applaud this gentleman for using the resources at his disposal to help with his job hunt.

Exposure is what it is all about. Hiding in caves is not.

You want a job, you gotta get your face and info out there.

my 2 cents, flame away.

Wow, quite the dichotomy between the responses here and *************** (the other aviation forum).

As I said before, I like your ambition. Very professional of you!
DITTO,
At last in a sea of sheeple, a guy who thinks outside the box, I hope you can get a job on a 75/76 or at least a BBJ!
Good on ya!
PBR

So far nothing had come of the video not even a phone call, I have however, gotten alot of support from my fellow pilots.

Still searching and hoping for that BBJ job :)

Poll:

Who'd you prefer to work with, the sharp/positive/proactive guy in the video or one of anonymous grumblers who replied? Who'd be better at problem solving on the job?

Can't win if you don't play. Excellent job.

Latest resources

Back