• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So if those who don't want a union are they considered blind an ignorant. There's no going forward without believing as you do is there?

You haven't changed any. I was going to say something nice because of your loss until I read this.

Last edited:
Blind and ignorant? Well you said it, so yes, as a matter of fact. At the very least, you’re turning a blind eye to certain actions.

How do you feel about signing that contract last December, then learning that now, FO pilots will be sitting in your right seat – some earning thousands more than some of your current FJ pilots?

And you think that’s good thing? Wake up! Man, Uncle’s games are just getting started.

Look, I’ve heard it from several of you: Deanna’s in charge, not Uncle; and the Teamsters are the villains. Right. Got it. The only ones you’re fooling are yourselves.

re: message from our goatee wearing brethren

How do you feel about signing that contract last December, then learning that now, FO pilots will be sitting in your right seat ? some earning thousands more than some of your current FJ pilots?.

How do you feel knowing that senior FO pilots are jumping ship to join FX at the bottom of the list so they can fetch coffee and sling gear? Reminds me of something someone once said about rodents and ships.

This in-fighting is unproductive to say the least. Worry about yourselves and leave us the hell alone. We have proven time and time again that we're not interested in joining IBT. Maybe someday you'll be proven right and you can say "I told you so". Until then quit wasting bandwidth and making yourselves look pathetic.

Cautious – Did I strike a nerve? That’s your best rebuttal: ‘Leave me alone’? Wake up! We all work for the same man.

Oh, and frankly, by the time we’re all ‘proven right’, it’ll be too late for all of us!

So if those who don't want a union are they considered blind an ignorant. There's no going forward without believing as you do is there?

You haven't changed any. I was going to say something nice because of your loss until I read this.

What loss? I've left the building long ago...but thanks for the thought nonetheless.

I don't want a Union either in a perfect world, but I'm in aviation where having a Union is a necessity. You're so full of conflicted ideological nonsense that I know there is no convincing you. You probably would refuse the last lifesaver tossed to you if it said TEAMSTER or ALPA on it too, but for the rest of us in the "real-world", we can't afford to be that impractical.

Now about that blind and ignorant part...there just might be hope for you yet. Many of us keep trying to help you see the light...maybe someday.

Last edited:
Cautious ? Did I strike a nerve? That?s your best rebuttal: ?Leave me alone?? Wake up! We all work for the same man.

Oh, and frankly, by the time we?re all ?proven right?, it?ll be too late for all of us!

The fact that he needs to be told that is the really frightening part... Is it really any wonder why our profession has sunk so low,when you witness this type of delusion over and over again?

You can pass on education, but you can't pass on experience...imagine how much more advanced we would all be if people wouldn't have to continuously relearn the same crap over and over again.

BTW Hammer,

You can believe in church whatever you want. When it comes to Unions and specifically the Teamsters, I don't believe, I know!

I can't afford to guide my life with wishful thinking and fairy tales. Too much left up to chance that way.

Latest resources

Back