• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My response to SWA package!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Plus more than 30 AAI new hires since the snapshot plus whatever SW has put on since Jan. (180 or so?)

Straight DOH plus some hefty cash incentives for the SWA guys that take any perceived career damage really seems like an easy way to go. It inflicts some pain on members from both groups and lets everyone quickly move on. Yeah, some of our guys lose the left seat, and yeah the junior SW FO's get riled up....but it's easy and logical and leaves emotion and elitist attitudes at the doorstep.

It also sets a fair precedent for the next mercuisition.

I guess you didn't read the 100's of emails saying not to discuss SLI expectations on a public forum? I could care less if the SW pilots do it, they can police their own.

I gots 150 TFP for July, bitches! :beer: :D

Ty said: There is only one group that threatens to ignore the Agreement if they don't get their way . . . . and it isn't the AirTran pilots.

Well Ty "keeping it real" Webb, there is only one group that has anything to lose in this deal...

What's wrong with DOH with Pay Protection for the downgraded AAI CPs?...what do you lose Ty?

I think that is fair... my opinion

I don't understand "Pay protecting" someone that is due a raise.

However, in the past Southwest has paid, what the crew memeber was making or the higher amount - where they fall within the list. Make no mistake about it, its going to be a raise.

I don't understand "Pay protecting" someone that is due a raise.

However, in the past Southwest has paid, what the crew memeber was making or the higher amount - where they fall within the list. Make no mistake about it, its going to be a raise.

SWA/FO-

You obviously can't read an hourly pay chart . . . . And based upon your comments posted to this site last night, money sure isn't buying you happiness; you must be about the most unhappy person I have seen on here in a long time.

Making threats against your coworkers on an internet message board? Really? Might be time to look into the HIMMS program.

Seriously.

SWA/FO-

You obviously can't read an hourly pay chart

I can, which part do you have questions about? I've rehashed this ad nauseum. Senior SW FO's make the same as any AAI CA's when using straight guarantee. If I were to use the 'snapshot' payscale, then the SW FO is definitely higher, no question.

In reality, the SW FO's end of the year W-2 will most likely be higher due to the effeciencies of the SW schedule, the big difference in the TFP system, and other soft money gains.

Your FO's topped out at 79/hr on the last contract and the SW FO's are above 150/hr when converted. Anyone doubt that's a massive difference?

RF

I know it's hard to make sense of SWA/FO's demented ramblings, but I believe he was comparing 10 year CA pay (AAI) and 10 yr FO pay (SWA). The difference is about $20./hr., or $20K- $30K difference.

Even using the SWAPA projections, which were a bit skewed, the difference was still about $1,000./month.

Last edited:
I guess you didn't read the 100's of emails saying not to discuss SLI expectations on a public forum? I could care less if the SW pilots do it, they can police their own.

Sorry, sir. Not sure why you've singled out my post for admonishment, when it's not vastly different from the mental masturbation spewing from both corndogs and trannies. But you'll not hear from me again. If I could get my $10 back, I'll give up my account. It's been the lousiest ten bucks I ever spent, kinda like a VD, just keeps on making me feel bad.

Oh yeah, before I forever bow out from FI corn-tranny-dog forums, you wouldn't be a junior CA, wouldya?

Kaybye!

Ty,

Let's not talk pay rates without also talking TFP/month or hours/month. The two go hand in hand, right? Our lines are built at 95 - 100 TFP/month right out of the blocks. Trading and open time play puts that number closer to 105 - 110 with same number of days worked. No spin.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back