• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My response to SWA package!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Daddy, your concern for our well being touches my heart. Listening to a lot of WN posters on hear, I'd expect all of them to be encouraging us to just push this to arbitration since everyone is so sure that we'll be "out of a job period". It's really ironic that all of you are so concerned about our futures, that you are encouraging us to accept a negotiated settlement. Just goes to show how good the culture really is over there, to be that concerned about the new guys just "getting on the list" and not "out of a job". Man, you guys are so much smarter than we are.

However, I'll leave it up to my MC that speaks for me and my MEC to decide whether I'll even get a chance to vote on negotiated ISL.

Good luck with that

Thanks Daddy, your concern for our well being touches my heart. Listening to a lot of WN posters on hear, I'd expect all of them to be encouraging us to just push this to arbitration since everyone is so sure that we'll be "out of a job period". It's really ironic that all of you are so concerned about our futures, that you are encouraging us to accept a negotiated settlement. Just goes to show how good the culture really is over there, to be that concerned about the new guys just "getting on the list" and not "out of a job". Man, you guys are so much smarter than we are.

However, I'll leave it up to my MC that speaks for me and my MEC to decide whether I'll even get a chance to vote on negotiated ISL.

I think you should let your MC to lay the hammer down when they go talk to GK tomorrow. Don't you let them push you around...you have rights and you should draw a line in the sand!!! STAND FIRM AT you deserve so much more than you are being offered.

No matter what, some folks are going to be disappointed. If you guys challenge Gary on a rejected deal, it is very possible you could be out of a job period.

Your whole statement is built on a false premise.

We are not challenging anything. We agreed to follow the process, and accept the outcome.

• If there is a negotiated settlement, we will follow the process and accept the outcome.

• If there is an Arbitrated Award, we will follow the process and accept the outcome.

There is only one group that threatens to ignore the Agreement if they don't get their way . . . . and it isn't the AirTran pilots.

Last edited:
That's pretty simple to calculate. Most of our lines run 95-105, and with one pickup you are quickly to 120 and you really aren't working that hard. The anomoly guys are hitting 200 trips a month, but they aren't home much.

RF

Not that this has anything to do w this discussion, but I recently flew w a captain that got 294 TFP for the month of June. Holy crawp !!!

I think you should let your MC to lay the hammer down when they go talk to GK tomorrow. Don't you let them push you around...you have rights and you should draw a line in the sand!!! STAND FIRM AT you deserve so much more than you are being offered.

That's better.

BTW we don't even know what is "being offered", do you? Without knowing, how can I or anyone of us even make a decision as to how we'd vote? What would you offer us?

Hey you are Air Tran!!! I think if you walk in there and demand relative (and mean it) Swa will probably roll on SWAPA and you might get close to that.

That's better.

BTW we don't even know what is "being offered", do you? Without knowing, how can I or anyone of us even make a decision as to how we'd vote? What would you offer us?

This is true. There is nothing to comment on.
There's not a line. There's not even sand yet.

Everyone say Donna SUmmers name backwards.

There is only one group that threatens to ignore the Agreement if they don't get their way . . . . and it isn't the AirTran pilots.

Ty,

I don't think I've seen where there was a SW pilot that said they would not honor a ISL from arbitration. But here's a hint..

Watch what Gary does, not SWAPA.

RF

Latest resources

Back