Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me the name of some reputable ferry companies tha are out there? I know NW is self employed, but are there companies that hire ferry pilots to do this?
Do companies like Cessna, Piper, etc use in-house ferry pilots or do they contract them out to a company?

Can anyone tell me the name of some reputable ferry companies tha are out there? I know NW is self employed, but are there companies that hire ferry pilots to do this?
Do companies like Cessna, Piper, etc use in-house ferry pilots or do they contract them out to a company?

All are contracted out except for Columbia Aircraft! I have picked up a few new Cessna's in Independence, KS. There is really no Domestic ferry work out there if thats what your looking for all the biz. is international.

And in female human hunting.

Thank you Avbug for those names. I think that is the type of info I was looking for.

Yes, I am looking for international work. Particularly I am looking to ferry aircraft to/from Europe. I have heard Southern Cross does mostly trans-pacific ferries. I will go to the site later and check them out.

I am currently a newby CFI with about 500 TT. So this is something I am looking to get into after I gain more experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back