Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well wife and I are going out Female Human Hunting tonight got to rest!

My 12th wedding anniversary is in 5 days wow time goes quick! BB In a week or so!

"Female Human Hunting" with your wife?

Mr. NW_Pilot, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ummm! Ok, What ever avbug! I have walked away form a few aircraft that I have deemed unsafe for the conditions of flight. Well wife and I are going out Female Human Hunting tonight got to rest!

My 12th wedding anniversary is in 5 days wow time goes quick! BB In a week or so!

Yep, just the type guy you want moving your airplane around for you. Maybe he should put this post on his website. It's ok, he's building a great reputation as a ferry pilot... :erm:

Clearly you don't see the irony in posting that. Pity.

Irony? You really are a fool. I've posted on the internet a few hundred times total. You have made a life out of it. A life spent mostly insulting others while hidden away somewhere. A pathetic life for sure. Is it 12,000 posts now?

I imagine it mirrors how pathetic your real life is, which is why you type messages to peope to try to put them down. When I talk about rude, retarded, internet losers, I unequivocally think of "Avbug" and the person you are.

How did it work out for you in real life? Obviously, you no longer have time for a real life, but then again you probably don't need that time because I really doubt you have anyone that listens to you...Tell me I'm wrong. If you have even one friend I would be impressed (not internet friends). Does anyone in your family even listen to you? Want to spend time with you around the holidays? Doubtful, but if I'm wrong just say so and I will acccept your word for it.

Too bad, this thread started out being entertaining and interesting, then you and your normal BS had to start in. Like a spoiled child who can't stand it that someone esle was doing something more interesting than your sorry, pathetic existence.

I have plenty of time for a "real life," brightspark, but then this thread isn't about me...it's about NW Pilot and his unwitting suicide attempts. So far as quality of life, are you perhaps jealous that I might have the time to make these posts...seems you might just have a quality of life issue yourself, doesn't it?

If you have even one friend I would be impressed (not internet friends). Does anyone in your family even listen to you? Want to spend time with you around the holidays? Doubtful, but if I'm wrong just say so and I will acccept your word for it.

Not that it really matters or I owe you anything, but I just got back from an assignment in the middle east. I've had ample time since then to visit family and friends, get married, go on a honeymoon, spend time with my kids, and just attended a concert with my wife. In the meantime, I've had calls of congratulations from friends internationally in various facets of the business, vists from friends and family, and have travelled to see friends and family across the country. While your concern is indeed touching, it's unwanted, and unwarranted. Nor is it particularly relevant to the thread.

I can't help but notice that you, Dirt, and NW Pilot share commonalities that might just lead one to believe you're all identities of the same person. Certainly you all seem to share the same level of professionalism, much as your posts have since you started here.

Is it 12,000 posts now?

Can you not read the counter for yourself, or must someone do that for you, also?

I've posted on the internet a few hundred times total.

Yes, and in that short bit of mumbling, as you pointed out, it has indeed exposed you for whom you are.

Too bad, this thread started out being entertaining and interesting, then you and your normal BS had to start in.

Strangely enough, what I have to say is very much like what everyone else has to say about NW Pilot here...my comments and tone are quite compatible here...most of us are saying the exact same thing...except for you, NW Pilot, and Dirt. I do find that interesting. Don't you??

Uhmm...if you re-read the beginning of the thread it was mostly people wishing NW good luck and letting him know we were looking forward to hearing about the trip.

And we all know this isn't the only board you post on.

Last edited:
Dude, you've been branded a brightspark.

And I wholeheartedly agree.

Brightspark. :laugh:

Last edited:
Uhmm...if you re-read the beginning of the thread it was mostly people wishing NW good luck and letting him know we were looking forward to hearing about the trip.

"Mostly" must be the six posts total in the first 100 posts that said anything remotely complimentary, of those three said good luck, and you were one. Also during that time, NW Pilot was forced to abandon two attempts to make the trip, and managed to get himself banned, as well as chastized by most of the partipating posters...a continuing trend except for yourself and one or two others who typically only post out of turn.

It would seem, thereore, that you're wrong. It wasn't "most" posters, but only a few, and the thread was started by NW pilot himself...if you re-read the beginning of the thread.

What comments are given, NW Pilot has brought to himself; efforts to brag have only caused himself to be banned, and to look even more foolish. Much like yourself here, too.

Play again soon.

Irony? You really are a fool. I've posted on the internet a few hundred times total. You have made a life out of it. A life spent mostly insulting others while hidden away somewhere. A pathetic life for sure. Is it 12,000 posts now?

I imagine it mirrors how pathetic your real life is, which is why you type messages to peope to try to put them down. When I talk about rude, retarded, internet losers, I unequivocally think of "Avbug" and the person you are.

How did it work out for you in real life? Obviously, you no longer have time for a real life, but then again you probably don't need that time because I really doubt you have anyone that listens to you...Tell me I'm wrong. If you have even one friend I would be impressed (not internet friends). Does anyone in your family even listen to you? Want to spend time with you around the holidays? Doubtful, but if I'm wrong just say so and I will acccept your word for it.

Too bad, this thread started out being entertaining and interesting, then you and your normal BS had to start in. Like a spoiled child who can't stand it that someone esle was doing something more interesting than your sorry, pathetic existence.
That was great! I think you summed it all up in one post. Just don't let "The Roach" get to ya.

Don't worry, I'm a "brightspark" too!

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back