Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
NW Pilot's undoing is his willingness to do it in a Cessna 150 that's coming apart at the seams, beyond TBO, operating on three cylnders, and on death's doorstep, and his attitude that portrays it some kind of adventure when he fails to see it for what it really is; a banner of stupidity.

Ummm! Ok, What ever avbug! I have walked away form a few aircraft that I have deemed unsafe for the conditions of flight. Well wife and I are going out Female Human Hunting tonight got to rest!

My 12th wedding anniversary is in 5 days wow time goes quick! BB In a week or so!

Well wife and I are going out Female Human Hunting tonight got to rest!

My 12th wedding anniversary is in 5 days wow time goes quick! BB In a week or so!

Yikes! They're vampires! :eek:

Ummm! Ok, What ever avbug!

Although that sounds more like a flight attendant to me.

Last edited:
Well wife and I are going out Female Human Hunting tonight got to rest!

Right after we get done polishing our 12 sided die.

20,000+ hours, eh? Fascinating, last time i saw you spouting off on a thread, you listed significantly less time, not quite commercial minimums, as I recall.

Yeah, at one time I didn't realize how many losers troll around here. I made the mistake of thinking this board had something to offer. Over time I have come to the realization that this board is full of rude retards. A person can't do anything not approved of by a group of total losers on this board without being insulted endlessly. So check my time now...being full of crap is what the most of the people here are, now I'm just joining in.

It's funny, people here think the internet offers them annonymity, when in truth it just exposes them for who they are. In a lot of cases it just shows what rude losers you are...it certainly doesn't show you to be great aviators, just people who would be unwelcome almost anywhere, except of course the internet.

Now that NW-Pilot and you have both proven your lack of maturity and class, I hope the young pilots just starting their careers who visit this board will understand how useless anything either of you say really is. Which was the only purpose of my first post.

Your comments about NW where nothing more than personal slams from an internet retard who thinks he can assess a persons qualities by reading a profile on a message board. Take a moment and think about whether or not you could speak to anyone the way you wrote that post. I don't know anyone that wouldn't tell you to go straight to hades for talking to them like that. But since you're on the internet, go ahead and spew crap that no one would ever listen to from you (or anyone else).

Oh, and don't forget to see how this thread started. It was started for the purpose of sharing the details of a job...not someone asking for opions about himself or his choices.

It's funny, people here think the internet offers them annonymity, when in truth it just exposes them for who they are.

Clearly you don't see the irony in posting that. Pity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back