Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your representation of yourself as some sort of courageous adventurer is immature and ignorant to anyone that is familiar with aviation.

HHAHAHAAAA HAHAHA HAHAHA...Exactly what I was talking about, some lowly CFI whose idea of adventure is a short field touch and go.

As an instructor, your concept of professionalism is guided by kissing your bosses behind and trying to figure out if it is reasonable to charge ground time while the student does his preflight...

Just another cog in the wheel of loserdom....pathetic. So NW Pilot will never sit around talking about the student who did this or didn't do that...good for him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Last edited:
This thread is out of control with personal attacks mods should close the thread!!!! I will post on occasion but I will be mostly be a voyeur from now on! No more posting/reporting on my Ferry Flight's!

Now what was it for that you got banned again? Lay off the sauce bro. Your disillusionment needs to be examined.....closely.

I'm not here to discuss whether you're a good ferry pilot or not. You seem to be OK at getting the job done and staying alive.

My concern is about certain characteristics you have (that you certainly don't hide) that may be your demise. Whether socially (burning bridges with folks willing to lend you a hand) or though aviation. You need to slow down and show a little more presence of mind.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Mmm...I thought the thread was closed?

Dirt would indeed appear to be NW Pilot. Dirt, perhaps you can explain your correlation between unsafe learjet operations and the number of marriages one individual may have elected to enter. While you're at it, are you able to contribute something meaningful? Certainly it would appear not.

This thread has gotten so much input, I finally had to take a look. I also took a look at NW_Pilot's myspace page that was referenced by another poster. I understand the reasoning behind most of the posts that are critical of NW_Pilot's decision to take the flights that he does. I also think that as long as he stays legal, he certainly has the right to determine his own level of acceptable risk. I will not assume the right to insult him for his choices when accepting flights. Everyone has a different definition of acceptable risk. We all take flights that others would not, and NW takes some flights that perhaps some of us would not. The difference is most people have no need to build their self esteem by begging for other's attention.

NW, after reading some of your posts and looking at your personal page, I must say that as a professional pilot, I am embarrassed by your apparent lack of character and professionalism. You brag about womanizing while also talking about your wife and child. Your representation of yourself as some sort of courageous adventurer is immature and ignorant to anyone that is familiar with aviation. My concern is that your childish need for attention will inevitably get the attention of someone not familiar with aviation, or worse, someone new to aviation who will think that you actually know more than you do and assume some of the same attitudes that you present.

I really couldn't care less how much risk you take with your flights. If you push beyond your ability, only your family and friends will really pay for it. But as an pilot and as a man, you are an embarrassment to all of us who try to conduct ourselves with honor and professionalism.

Grow up and get some self respect. Then you won't have this tremendous need for attention.

I actually thought that this was a well though out and clearly written post, GSR. Factually, he's got NW dead to rights about the marriage and womanizing, the constant cries for attention(other than the womanizing remarks).

Nice creases in the shirt. Must have come right out of the box.

Oh, and you have your eppalettes on backwards.

Dang, you beat me to it...hehehehehe-and he's not wearing his hat!

One of my ground Instructors, back before he turned 60 was out over the Atlantic in a DC-8. Someone was flying a Commanche out over the middle of the North Atlantic and had the engine fail. The ferry pilot had gotten low enough that Gander couldn't hear him any more.

Story is that someone asked the wannabe Lindy "What the hell are you doing over the middle of the ocean in a single?"

In spite of having good position fixes for the ditching site they never found the body...

Listen to a bunch of soulless cowards who cry and whine about anything anyone else ever does?

This place is infested by losers with no imagination and a total lack of courage, whose only pleasure comes from correcting typos on the internet and putting other people down.

NW Pilot is operating in the spirit of an aviator, so maybe he does die young. I'd rather be dead than be anything like most of the sorry people on this board .

Go NW Pilot

20,000+ hours, eh? Fascinating, last time i saw you spouting off on a thread, you listed significantly less time, not quite commercial minimums, as I recall.

Now, just to be clear, I'm not trying to suggest that low time invalidates someones statements. As a point of fact I have read some fairly insigtful things from folks with little flying experience (just not from you, though)

However, claiming 20,000 hours when you actually have a few hundred does say quite a bit about you. None of it good.

And posting things like this:

Exactly what I was talking about, some lowly CFI

..about someone who, while not terribly experienced, has 5-10 times as much flight time as yourself is laughable.

Last edited:
HHAHAHAAAA HAHAHA HAHAHA...Exactly what I was talking about, some lowly CFI whose idea of adventure is a short field touch and go.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Great post gsr. If you had the intelligence to read and understand my post, you would understand that I was not criticizing NW-Pilot's choices in flying or his sense of adventure. In fact I defend his right to make those choices, as I will defend other's right to call him an idiot for making them if that is what they feel.

The fact that you immediately jumped to the conclusion that I am a flight school CFI kissing the bosses behind speaks volumes about your ignorance and immaturity as well. Not that it matters, but I was probably a "lowly CFI" before you could say "airplane". As ASquared pointed out, and you have proven, profiles on this board can be whatever people want them to be.

Now that NW-Pilot and you have both proven your lack of maturity and class, I hope the young pilots just starting their careers who visit this board will understand how useless anything either of you say really is. Which was the only purpose of my first post.

Story is that someone asked the wannabe Lindy "What the hell are you doing over the middle of the ocean in a single?"

Perhaps the best thing that brightspark nearly retired captain could have done, rather than making idiotic pointless rhetorical questions to the doomed, would have been to offer some encouragement to the pilot. "What are you doing here in the middle of the ocean in a single" isn't really very helpful now, is it?

Fact is, ferrying is a job. I wasn't a new thing when Lindy did it...many had already been across the ocean before him, and it certainly isn't new today. Moving airplanes around the globe is a legitimate endevor.

NW Pilot's undoing is his willingness to do it in a Cessna 150 that's coming apart at the seams, beyond TBO, operating on three cylnders, and on death's doorstep, and his attitude that portrays it some kind of adventure when he fails to see it for what it really is; a banner of stupidity.

Mmm...I thought the thread was closed?

Dirt would indeed appear to be NW Pilot. Dirt, perhaps you can explain your correlation between unsafe learjet operations and the number of marriages one individual may have elected to enter. While you're at it, are you able to contribute something meaningful? Certainly it would appear not.

Will the real NW_Pilot please stand up? Please stand up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back