My FO has the hookup!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[Originally Posted by HAZ-MAT
I know of someone who has never logged an ounce of 121 PIC turbine, but knows the VP at Jet Blue and said he had his stuff walked in. I say good for him, but you'll get the last laugh in 6 years when your sitting in your 737 rubbing your big belly and checking out those 4 heavy bars on your shoulders and in comes walking in mr "luv!"

quote=miles otoole]Did you graduate from High School? I have NO idea what you're trying to tell us.[/quote]

That was funny man. Laughed out loud...."checking out those four heavy bars." Brings tears to my eyes!

PeanuckleCRJ said:
Nah- I've run into him a few times... really nice guy.... sharp and professional in real life. I personally think that picture is hilarious... you guys take yourselves too seriously.

can you post your picture again? the balding fo in big glasses?

thnx

I'm sorry to say Mon(aka Capt. Megadeath) that is Fly Chicaga. It was one of the many pictures he posted on his "Look at Me! I'm an Airline Pilot blog".
I thought he was the biggest wrench in the small "Tool Bag" we had at C8.

Metroman said:
I'm sorry to say Mon(aka Capt. Megadeath) that is Fly Chicaga. It was one of the many pictures he posted on his "Look at Me! I'm an Airline Pilot blog".
I thought he was the biggest wrench in the small "Tool Bag" we had at C8.
Really? I don't think that picture looks like him. I guess it must be the angle. I think there were much bigger tools than him at C8. I think he is a nice guy.

Real path too success...

SWA is the best that guy can pull? Best of luck to him and the rest of the working poor. Myself? I've got it down straight. Don't tell anyone, but the real meal ticket lies at FedEx. But don't tell anyone cause it's a secret!

My favorite "connection" comes from some CFI's at my flight school that keep being sent home from interviews because they are retarded... Anyways, when they finally get on they will walk the rest of our resumes in!!!

In retrospect, I guess it's not all that bad. If you don't have hopes and dreams to shoot for, what else is there?

Hey Vlad, if you are going to post my picture under that tagline, at least get it right. I don't use gel. Geez.

It's sad the lowly lives some of you live.

FlyChicaga said:
Hey Vlad, if you are going to post my picture under that tagline, at least get it right. I don't use gel. Geez.

It's sad the lowly lives some of you live.

lol, matt, if its not gel what the hell is it?

Pomade. I expect you to edit your profile accordingly. Thanks!

All your pomade belong to me

Latest resources

Back