My FO has the hookup!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Captjiggles

I fly with an FO thats truly in "luv". He says he pretty much has the job but simply just needs to get the mins. I almost sharted when he said, "don't worry, I'll get you in when I get there". Man, I can't wait! You guys know anyone like this?

Throwing the B.S. flag

Captjiggles said:
I fly with an FO thats truly in "luv". He says he pretty much has the job but simply just needs to get the mins. I almost sharted when he said, "don't worry, I'll get you in when I get there". Man, I can't wait! You guys know anyone like this?

I am supposing by "luv" you mean SWA. Sounds like an FO that is full of Sh*t. I haven't flown with many B.S.er's like that but when I have, I normally feel very sorry for them. Then I want to hurt them.

I have a sure thing at SWA too. And Jenna Jamison and I have a thing too.:pimp:

I had a CFI get out of a 172 and ask if he could hop up and look in the cockpit of an old Falcon 20 freighter I used to fly. I said, “No problem take your time”. He looked disgusted as he stared at my vintage cockpit and said, “I sure am glad I am on the fast track to the airlines and guaranteed a job interview, I can’t wait to get in that RJ”.

Did ya kick him in the pills and take his lunch money that his mommy gave him??

-deleted-

I know of someone who has never logged an ounce of 121 PIC turbine, but knows the VP at Jet Blue and said he had his stuff walked in. I say good for him, but you'll get the last laugh in 6 years when your sitting in your 737 rubbing your big belly and checking out those 4 heavy bars on your shoulders and in comes walking in mr "luv!"

T-prop said:
Did ya kick him in the pills and take his lunch money that his mommy gave him??

I made up some elaborate story about how I always wanted to fly an RJ, but just didn’t have what it takes. I tried not to laugh my a$$ off as this 300 hour CFI tried to console me by saying “the RJ is a really complex piece of equipment and not everyone is cut out to fly it”.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back