• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My FO has the hookup!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

<----------------anyone remember this fast track success story? jetcareers is a treasure cove of dork avatars:puke: :D

bonus points for guessin who this is

Vladimir Lenin said:

<----------------anyone remember this fast track success story? jetcareers is a treasure cove of dork avatars:puke: :D

bonus points for guessin who this is

Oh no... It's not Smiling Paul is it?

HAZ-MAT said:
I know of someone who has never logged an ounce of 121 PIC turbine, but knows the VP at Jet Blue and said he had his stuff walked in. I say good for him, but you'll get the last laugh in 6 years when your sitting in your 737 rubbing your big belly and checking out those 4 heavy bars on your shoulders and in comes walking in mr "luv!"

Did you graduate from High School? I have NO idea what you're trying to tell us.

Did you graduate from High School? I have NO idea what you're trying to tell us.

What I was trying to say Miles was...

I hope he gets hired by JetBlue so he doesnt have to spend 4 grueling days with your sorry ass. G'day SIR. :p

That must be one of those backpack dorks everyone keeps talking about.

Last edited:
big pimpn' said:
That must be one of those backpack dorks everyone keeps talking about.

Nah- I've run into him a few times... really nice guy.... sharp and professional in real life. I personally think that picture is hilarious... you guys take yourselves too seriously.

needapayraise said:
It's Fly Chicaga!!!!
I know Fly and it's not him. BTW, I love the avatar and screen name. Ya think probationary pilots will get any retro? Back to the thread....I know a dude that supposedly was "in" at SWA, supposedly got a rec letter from Herb. Anyways, he interviewed and didn't get the job. That FO that's in "luv" should just shut the flip up.

Latest resources

Back