• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My First Solo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gkrangers, lots of time spent on stalls, slow flight, things of that nature. take offs and landings were always easy to me, for some reason. and fly chick, he WAS that good. i should call him and see how he's doing.

cforst513 said:
gkrangers, lots of time spent on stalls, slow flight, things of that nature. take offs and landings were always easy to me, for some reason. and fly chick, he WAS that good. i should call him and see how he's doing.
Who was it? Rae?

good job mini, now all you have to do is learn how to start telling "There I was" stories and you are ready for your checkride

Jack Mehoff said:
good job mini, now all you have to do is learn how to start telling "There I was" stories and you are ready for your checkride

What checkride?

"There I was, my pants around my ankles and she pulled out the wipped cream and said....."

you mean that kind of story?

-mini

minitour said:
What checkride?

"There I was, my pants around my ankles and she pulled out the wipped cream and said....."

you mean that kind of story?

-mini
i thought that was only for a retest...

DE's are $350 here, a retest is $200, and i heard yesterday about a guy who failed his CSEL and had 3 retests. examiner hated him, i guess.

Latest resources

Back