My first drunk post...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dhc8fo said:
My 2 year old daughter decided to smear her pooh all over her room again during nap time...so after 2 hours of cleaning, and bedtime for her, I am on my second huge long island iced tea (drunk already....sad, i know) and I am loving life once again....now if i could only find that perfect part time flying gig.....

Yes, but did your daughter PFT??? WELL??????????????

dhc8fo said:
My 2 year old daughter decided to smear her pooh all over her room again during nap time...so after 2 hours of cleaning, and bedtime for her, quote]

that will teach you to use a condom next time. :D

Note: nothing against your daughter or kids in general, just a joke, they are precious things.

Remember the line from the movie Airplane!

"Well, to be honest, I've never been so scared. But At least I have a husband."

phil said:
"Well, to be honest, I've never been so scared. But At least I have a husband."
LOL! Great line!

re pooh smearing: I didn't let my kids visit the monkeys at the zoo until they were potty trained. Monkey see, monkey do(do). Sorry, couldn't resist.
I feel for ya buddy. Hang in there, it gets (somewhat) easier. For instance...last night I witnessed a battle between my son as a knight (sword, shield, etc.) vs. my daughter as a jellyfish (WTF!?! a bit too much Spongebob perhaps?). With entertainment like this, who needs mind altering substances?

dhc8fo said:
My 2 year old daughter decided to smear her pooh all over her room again during nap time.

LOL! My wife learned about not putting pants on our 18 month old the hard too. I've always kept some sort of drawers on her when she goes for a nap just because I feared exactly that. The best part about Baby Girl making a mess was that I was gone! That one didn't hurt my feels much about missing.

You should spend time at the zoo and watch the chimps throw poop at each other...........

Latest resources

Back