• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My CRJ Headset review

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just turn off the avionics cooling fan in flt. on the 700, with bleed air there is plenty of circulation. Drops the noise by half. used to do it all the time.

BTW i have the QC2 with uflymike. works pretty well in the ultra but i bet there are better ones out there.

I just purchased a QC2 from ebay (150.00) and the uflymike from their website. $375.00 total.
I use it in the 900 and find the comfort and quality excellent. The noise reduction seems good. It takes out the high frequency range from the fans and whatever else we have. You can plug in an earbud that does not use the battery source so you won't be in the "lost comm world"

Telex 750 For Sale

Anyone intersted I have a Telex 750 for sale in mint condition for $100 or best offer.

I just purchased a QC2 from ebay (150.00) and the uflymike from their website. $375.00 total.
I use it in the 900 and find the comfort and quality excellent. The noise reduction seems good. It takes out the high frequency range from the fans and whatever else we have. You can plug in an earbud that does not use the battery source so you won't be in the "lost comm world"

... AND we are now TSO certified!! What an ordeal...

From firsthand experience now, I can truly state that the entire TSO certification program is pretty much worthless. Unfortunately, some major headset manufacturers have successfully convinced the world otherwise.

Mike

Latest resources

Back