• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My conversation with a "Delta" pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look, we should all aspire to feel good about who we are and what we've accomplished.

If you're a flight instructor be PROUD of it.

If you're a PSA Captain -- don't go around telling people you fly for Mainline if it isn't true. Don't tell people you're furloughed from TWA if it isn't true. Be PROUD to be a PSA Captain. (you know who you are)

If you're a cargo pilot, be PROUD of it.

If you're a corporate pilot be PROUD of it.

We all guzzle gallons of company kool-aid. Why not drink a little of our OWN kool-aid for a change!

Regardless of where we are in our careers (or lack thereof) we've all worked hard to get there. We've taken written exams, oral exams, practical exams. We've earned time and experience doing some truly undesirable flying. True, some worked harder than others, but EVERYONE has something to be proud of.

So why pretend to be something you're not? Be proud. Be honest.

Man, I think that post brought a tear to my eye!

I'm Proud, Damit I'm Proud!!!! I am saved, thank the lord brother!!

;-)

FurloughedAgain said:
Look, we should all aspire to feel good about who we are and what we've accomplished.

If you're a flight instructor be PROUD of it.

If you're a PSA Captain -- don't go around telling people you fly for Mainline if it isn't true. Don't tell people you're furloughed from TWA if it isn't true. Be PROUD to be a PSA Captain. (you know who you are)

If you're a cargo pilot, be PROUD of it.

If you're a corporate pilot be PROUD of it.

We all guzzle gallons of company kool-aid. Why not drink a little of our OWN kool-aid for a change!

Regardless of where we are in our careers (or lack thereof) we've all worked hard to get there. We've taken written exams, oral exams, practical exams. We've earned time and experience doing some truly undesirable flying. True, some worked harder than others, but EVERYONE has something to be proud of.

So why pretend to be something you're not? Be proud. Be honest.

Well said.

Latest resources

Back