MU2 job info please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MU2's ON GROUND @ CAE

I just saw a posting for an MU2 job on climbto350.com. Anybody willing to share the info on it? Thanks in advance.

Saw a post on the CARGO FORUM that Bankair has several MU2's sitting on the ramp minus engines,these people,according to the poster,might be a CHAPTER 11 candidate!!!!

Well, you type like a 23 year old tool, have incorrectly predicted the demise of every 135 I've ever heard you say word one about, and appear to have an axe to grind with literally everyone you've ever corresponded with, but you're persistent. That's got to count for something.

I talk to Bankair guys every night. I haven't heard anything negative regarding their future thusfar. Who knows, maybe they'll go out of business tomorrow, but I suspect G-Force would be the last person who would be told any important information about any company.

Oh yeah, you might have noticed that the advertised job was for ACT if you'd read the thread, toolbag.

Call 'em as I see 'em

Well, you type like a 23 year old tool, have incorrectly predicted the demise of every 135 I've ever heard you say word one about, and appear to have an axe to grind with literally everyone you've ever corresponded with, but you're persistent. That's got to count for something.

I talk to Bankair guys every night. I haven't heard anything negative regarding their future thusfar. Who knows, maybe they'll go out of business tomorrow, but I suspect G-Force would be the last person who would be told any important information about any company.

Oh yeah, you might have noticed that the advertised job was for ACT if you'd read the thread, toolbag.

OK dude,so you don't like my posts,but I still have to call it the way I see it.Good is Good and Bad is Bad,and Bottomfeeders are Bottomfeeders,and Bankair is in the category of Bottomfeeder,no doubt about it!!

You need to visit the CAE FSDO and get the accident reports on this outfit going back to the 1960's,and you will see about alot of crashes,dead pilots and yes some pax!! We are talking about 40 plus dead pilots here!!This outfit DOES NOT EVEN RATE A PT.135 OP CERTIFICATE!!!
Sorry to have ruffled your pathetic little feathers here,I stll have to call 'em as I see 'em!!!!

I worked at Bank Air driving the rice rocket for two years in the mid 90's. I can tell you for sure they were not a bottom feeder outfit. Maybe things have changed since then, but at that time they were OK, and I was glad to have worked there.

Yea, Bankair was not that bad from the guys that I new that flew the MU-2.

G-Force, have you even worked there or flown the MU-2? If not, piss off back to your King-air.

Latest resources

Back